Have You Ever Dated A Druggie

It's up there. It's not even something you realize happens. You just all of a sudden notice that you aren't in an 8 foot pit of despair anymore.

You're like a Flanders. Love getting bee stings so you can scratch it later on. One of the best feelings in the world scratching an itch.

Or broken back then lay on some soft bed to relax.

The worst the pain, the better the relieve is later. But I would rather not feel the pain in the first place.

I like getting into a bed after a long day and the sheets were just cleaned.

I like the feeling I get right after a run.

I like busting a double horizontal on dat azz.

I like a hot shower after skiing all day.

I like getting drunk and making out with chicks at a bar.

I like getting a fresh shave at a barber.

Getting your heart broken and then not feeling heartbroken anymore isn't a feeling. It's a gradual thing anyways.

Bedding a new chick for the first time has got to be up there. But I agree that holding your firstborn has got to be tops.

You think you got over her but what you did was put a band aid over it (a really sexy, supple one). Just wait till this one dumps you and watch how the feelings rush back.

This 100%. Someone can not make you happy. You need to learn to be happy alone and then you will realize you don't need a girlfriend but admit your life may be better with the right one.

This has happened to me as I have a new 10x time hotter girlfriend and my depression is over. I was so obsessed with her and thinking about her with other men and now I couldnt care less and am finally happy again. It took a long time but finally I got over her!!
What a feeling!

The thread when this one breaks your heart will be epic.

I'll start popping corn immediately, this shouldn't take long.

HJ41QDc.gif

if you cant be happy on your own, no relationship will do it for you, long term.

10 x's hotter?

so, you got a manicure?

This has happened to me as I have a new 10x time hotter girlfriend and my depression is over. I was so obsessed with her and thinking about her with other men and now I couldnt care less and am finally happy again. It took a long time but finally I got over her!!
What a feeling!

good for you, man. this is one of those things where you take the risk of, "falling for a girl" knowing that it may end at some point. but it's like the saying goes, "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all". and i think it's 100% true.

Hey bro. Why didn't you tell us how much training you do and about your six pack?

Getting shitfaced and fucking her best friend, sister, or mom is better

You think you got over her but what you did was put a band aid over it (a really sexy, supple one). Just wait till this one dumps you and watch how the feelings rush back.

Yeah, I bet the hurt will be 10x more painful, amirite?

good for you, man. this is one of those things where you take the risk of, "falling for a girl" knowing that it may end at some point. but it's like the saying goes, "it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all". and i think it's 100% true.

Except for that time you wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.

What a feeling!
youll find misery again.

Well, I got a much hotter wife the second time around, and what do ya know........it worked! TOTALLY over the first one.

Making threads on sherdog dosent mean you are getting over it....quite the opposite actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back