Have You Ever Dated A Druggie

Daleychamp don't date a person doing hard drugs. If they smoke weed it will probably be ok. Alcoholics, methheads, crackheads, and pill/heroin addicts suck.

They will manipulate you to no end. You do not have the fortitude to stand up to them. I've read most of your threads. Don't do it bro.

Have you done this before and how has it made you feel. My ex seen me last night with two different girls and i feel bad.

You should just start dating guys. You know, for her sake.

Hmm, you felt so bad you had to make a thread about it? Or is this poorly disguised humble-brag thread

Dear diary

If you're pulling women in frent of your ex just to make her jealous, you're being petty.

But if you're out with a girl and just happen to see your ex, you have nothing to feel bad about. You're allowed to live your life.

I think it is a well established fact here that you are a virgin who has never even talked to a girl let alone touch her. So what you mentioned in the OP never happened.

Amateur. I try to pull a couple girls in front of my wife each week.

Hmm, you felt so bad you had to make a thread about it? Or is this poorly disguised humble-brag thread

Dear diary
TS is mentally disturbed and living a delusion. Last year, before he was banned, he always posted about how he had great boxing skills. He also (and I'm not kidding) said he had to drop out of college because he felt uncomfortable around other people and he told stories about how he was jealous that fat, shorter guys got more female attention than him.

Nowadays, he's suddenly dating and calling a chick his girlfriend after like 1-2 weeks and talks about how depressing it is that this "girlfriend" left him.

I'm pretty sure TS is some super loser creating this elaborate life in his head. His posting kinda reminds me of that Elliot Rodger loser.

If she's real salty, she'll blow a couple of guys in front of you, and thus forcing you for a moment to be a cuck. She's a chick, so its very possible to pull easily on her end. esp. if they're a bunch of sex deprived chumps

My ex wife doesn't care. We're homies.

I saw my Ex on the beach last week and I was hanging with this new girl I met.

She came up to me and everything. After the beach she texted me commenting on how amazing "my new girls" ass was.

I thought it was very strange.

I believe TS. Don't think he is making anything up. He probably walked with two girls in front of his ex and thought that it's a big deal, meanwhile she is likely to be pretty indifferent to that.
Based on your earlier thread, i think you are overestimating the significance of your ex in your life. Do your best to move on.

Read title as "Punching" and thought you were a badass. I was incorrect on both

This has happened to me as I have a new 10x time hotter girlfriend and my depression is over. I was so obsessed with her and thinking about her with other men and now I couldnt care less and am finally happy again. It took a long time but finally I got over her!!
What a feeling!

You think you got over her but what you did was put a band aid over it (a really sexy, supple one). Just wait till this one dumps you and watch how the feelings rush back.

Dont get used to it
This new one will dump you soon too
Bitches dont like needy

This has happened to me as I have a new 10x time hotter girlfriend and my depression is over. I was so obsessed with her and thinking about her with other men and now I couldnt care less and am finally happy again. It took a long time but finally I got over her!!
What a feeling!

The last 3 girls I dated didn't replace the girl I'm hung up on. Two of those three are Boise Dimes and hotter than the ex.

It would be easier to replace the girl emotionally if she was awful to me/fucked up like cheating or whatever but she didn't. She was the best thing to ever happen to me and I'm the one that ruined it. Hard to recover.

Back