Have You Ever Dated A Druggie

It's bad if she doesn't use protection.

Otherwise who cares?

a lot of guys (like me) are insecure about girls who sleep around like guys.

you start thinking that you’re the sucker who fell for settling for her while everyone else just smashed it and ran.

i notice that a lot of super successful celebrities like Kanye West have no problems wifing former sluts. Because they are confident and not insecure: they chose who they wanted.

It was but was recently replaced by seeing multiple threads of yours on the front page.

Make Mayberry Great Again!

Old fashioned guys don't mind cigarette smoking ladies. You're not old fashioned. You're new aged.

a girl that smokes is likely to bang right away also..... I’ve always seen it as a sign that she knows it’s bad for her but does it anyway.

a girl that smokes is likely to bang right away also..... I’ve always seen it as a sign that she knows it’s bad for her but does it anyway.

yeah every girl I encountered that smokes was an easy lay. Meet them that day fuck later that night

Slept with a girl with rotting teeth and injection marks on arms

Didnt date though

Wow, I have a severe case of crohns, thats crazy that she got oxy for that. My docs would never do that, instead I get to give myself a nice shot once a week. Dammnn, fuck my doctors.

Crohns bro GTFIH!

Had a chick I dated in high school that ended up being a heroin addict, died in a carbon monoxide poisoning. Was a sweet and friendly girl, just too many demons.

Had a chick that was a drunk. When she started drinking she drank till she blacked out. Wasn't nice at all.

Back