Have You Ever Dated A Druggie

I dated a chick who was worse drunk then me. Lasted about 6 weeks. Im drunk enough for two tyvm

Lol Daley champ now considering dating a drug addict. Lmfao. Will it never end?

I did. She wasn't as bad as many out there, but she was still a handful.

Worst thing she ever did which really set me off was when she took some pills (i don't fucking know. Maybe mollies) and decided to go to a petsmart and buy a damn hamster. Needless to say, I showed up to the apartment only to find her rolling around the carpet next to the hamster cage. The moment she looked at my eyes, she knew she had messed up. I was damn furious, but not because of the hamster cage in the living room, but because of how damn stupid I thought she was.

Good riddance.

i am going to make it an aim to find a chick that likes to dabble (not sure if i want a actual addict) in rec drugs or a girl with a drinking problem, get into a relationship and see if they can keep up with me.

Yep, she got on the spike and I got on with my life. Looked great for a while though. "Heroin chic" was a thing back then.

Well, I once dated a guy who smoked marijuana every single day. Guy was such an addict that he sometimes cooked it into brownies and ate them. It didn't last long - guy was basically retarded.

The missus and I indulged in anything and everything from about 18-23 but we held steady jobs and never got in debt. Once we got married we cut it out so we could have kids.
I work with some functioning addicts now these guy will hit the crystal pistol about 3 times a day.

The missus and I indulged in anything and everything from about 18-23 but we held steady jobs and never got in debt. Once we got married we cut it out so we could have kids.
I work with some functioning addicts now these guy will hit the crystal pistol about 3 times a day.

When I lived out west I had some friends like that. It's funny how some people can dance with the devil and keep things on an even keel. On of my most successful friends is a hardcore drunk, does too much blow, and pops addys like they are candy. She also manages to get promoted roughly every 8 months at whatever job she's in.

Only lying bitches who didn't do drugs. At least they would have been a little bit fun if they did drugs.

Yeah.. but she kept smoking all my drugs so I gave her the flick.

When I lived out west I had some friends like that. It's funny how some people can dance with the devil and keep things on an even keel. On of my most successful friends is a hardcore drunk, does too much blow, and pops addys like they are candy. She also manages to get promoted roughly every 8 months at whatever job she's in.
On the other hand in my trade I couldn't count the amount of times I've seen guys just completely implode and ruin their whole lives because they couldn't control their habits.

I would be interested in a brain study on both types to see if they are wired different.

Old fashioned guys don't mind cigarette smoking ladies. You're not old fashioned. You're new aged.

Dunno about the new aged bit. I'm attracted to girls who are honest, faithful, clean (no addictions) with giving personalities. I'm not about the body positive, vegan, genderfluid, LBGT liberal SJW Feminazi bullshit. If I see a girl is into any of that, it's an automatic turn-off.

Yeah he was always snorting coke before ass sex. Said it kept him hard
giphy.gif

Nothing wrong with dating a coke head chick their nice and skinny, meth head chicks are skinny too but then you got a deal with the dreaded meth mouth.

Well, I once dated a guy who smoked marijuana every single day. Guy was such an addict that he sometimes cooked it into brownies and ate them. It didn't last long - guy was basically retarded.

Sydney? Is that you?

Back