Have You Ever Dated A Druggie

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If so, how did it play out and how physco was she?

Yeah he was always snorting coke before ass sex. Said it kept him hard

I don't think you have the self confidence for any dating. A druggy will easily manipulate you, and seeing as how vulnerable you are it would only end very badly for you.

Yes, it sucked. You can never trust them, who knows what they'll do to get the next fix.
I'm the only one allowed to be a mess in a relationship? I'll never date an addict again.

No.

I wouldn't date a chick that smokes cigarettes. It's disgusting, and the worse the drug the more disgusting they are to me.

I dated a girl with a heavy drinking problem. Didn't end well. Later she got into pills and now she's deceased because of it. Wow got really morose there...

No.

I wouldn't date a chick that smokes cigarettes. It's disgusting, and the worse the drug the more disgusting they are to me.

Yeah smoking is a real turn-off to me too. I don't know if that makes me too old-fashioned or what. I look at a girl lighting up, and all I can think is that she has no self-control, is a slave to her addiction, and is trying to smoke her stress away instead of finding other, healthier ways to relax that won't leave her clothes smelling, her skin all dried up and leathery in ten years, or coughing up brown phlegm in the morning.

I keep these opinions to myself, though.

Nothing too crazy, but I had a gf whos dad had crohns. So he had an unlimited supply of oxy's. Anytime the gf wanted she could say "I have cramps" and her dad would give her some. I don't know the extent to how often she took them and what not because I didn't really care.

Yes. It sucked.

I dated a girl with a bad alcohol problem.

I would never stick my dick in a chick that did drugs.

That's like putting your junk in a barrel full of toxic waste and praying you don't get a disease from it.

Yeah smoking is a real turn-off to me too. I don't know if that makes me too old-fashioned or what. I look at a girl lighting up, and all I can think is that she has no self-control, is a slave to her addiction, and is trying to smoke her stress away instead of finding other, healthier ways to relax that won't leave her clothes smelling, her skin all dried up and leathery in ten years, or coughing up brown phlegm in the morning.

I keep these opinions to myself, though.

Old fashioned guys don't mind cigarette smoking ladies. You're not old fashioned. You're new aged.

Nothing too crazy, but I had a gf whos dad had crohns. So he had an unlimited supply of oxy's. Anytime the gf wanted she could say "I have cramps" and her dad would give her some. I don't know the extent to how often she took them and what not because I didn't really care.
Wow, I have a severe case of crohns, thats crazy that she got oxy for that. My docs would never do that, instead I get to give myself a nice shot once a week. Dammnn, fuck my doctors.

Old fashioned guys don't mind cigarette smoking ladies. You're not old fashioned. You're new aged.

No way man, I'm old fashioned but just that lingering tar smell and taste you have to try to enjoy kissing is plane fucking horrid in my opinion..

Yet I have no problem sticking my tongue down a stoners throat...?

Married to a pot head. Works out just fine. She works 70 weeks and is in charge of about 300 people in an office.

Lol. Your name is BEER. That's fucking great.

Hey. I'm down to like 4 drinks a week or so.

She wasn't really a nutcase, but she drank like a fish every night. Always just wanted to party. So I broke it off. She can live her life however she'd like but I'm not going to be a part of it.

Back