Have You Ever Dated A Druggie

Dude. I've read a couple of your threads. the only advice I have for you is to go out there and get some scars... You're not a man until you have scars on your dick.

Also, fuck bitches... Get money.

I think the best cure for break ups is a new girl. Depends on the guy though maybe. Not that you're Dependant on them. But after taking some time off, reflecting, getting a new girl helps

The hell kind of romo thread is this?!
"Someone broke my heart..." Damn! As the sherdog GOAT poster, GUERNICA needs to focus his attention to the premier forum on this site, UFC, but goddam sherbros! Grow a damn pair!

I can't be everywhere at once! Get a damn tinder, fuck some hoes, and be a man! GOAT GUERNICA just blessed your little thread and put you on the DAMN map, that should go a long way to getting some puss ts. But Jesus bro! Grow the hell up!

#GUERNICAbless

"Someone broke my heart..." Damn! As the sherdog GOAT poster, GUERNICA needs to focus his attention to the premier forum on this site, UFC, but goddam sherbros! Grow a damn pair!

I can't be everywhere at once! Get a damn tinder, fuck some hoes, and be a man! GOAT GUERNICA just blessed your little thread and put you on the DAMN map, that should go a long way to getting some puss ts. But Jesus bro! Grow the hell up!

#GUERNICAbless
Dont need tinder bro

I wouldn't know.

giphy.gif

I would argue that your happiness isn't from getting over a wounded heart, but potentially finding love in another.

If you think your happy not thinking about your ex, it will only get a million times better as you fall in love with the person your with. This process will rinse and repeat until you find the "right" one.
Or end up with the wrong one, married with kids. Then nostalgia sets in, and you realize you can never really hate a person forever and that in any given situation you could probably end up with any of your exes and that you really care and still love them but can't be with them because of societal mores.

Yes. Im converting to Islam.

Nope.
The best feeling in the world is realizing women aren't worth the bad feelings and unpleasantness.

#GUERNICAbless
tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

How different is your life with and without a girlfriend. I find mysel much more happy all the time now that I have a girlfriend that I love but also a bit less motivated/hungry to do certain things lik going to the gym or go to mma which is a bit annoying.

Pro: Way less lonely
Con: Less motivation as already have the girl

I'll ask my wife if I can have one, and get back to you on this.

Masterbating to milfs vs fukng my big ass curvy asian woman hmmm

Before I had a girlfriend, I was motivated to win her affection, and I enjoyed the chase. When I got her, the excitement wasn't there, but I was happy and content with myself.

Now, I'm single again, looking for more tail to chase.

Such is life.

How different is your life with and without a girlfriend. I find mysel much more happy all the time now that I have a girlfriend that I love but also a bit less motivated/hungry to do certain things lik going to the gym or go to mma which is a bit annoying.

Pro: Way less lonely
Con: Less motivation as already have the girl
Masterbating to milfs vs fukng my big ass curvy asian woman hmmm
Pics of gf's?

I've had one for 7 years. not sure how it would be if we split . im sure I wouldn't mind

Back