• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Colby dropped the act??

You can only be fake for so long. Breaking kayfabe could mean that he’s at the end of his journey.

Well he is talking shit on Poirier and Masvidal to goad them into a fight. It would be good money for all. I'd be watching either fight.

I swear I wanna see ISlam vs Covington. That fight would be great.

Poirier vs Covington, Masbumdal vs Covington wouldn't be close.

I don't think the act has dropped. Not one bit. Almost every interview has some gold in it. That said, I suppose he's tightened up a bit but he still seems to be on point with the roasting.

99% Colby will lose.
01% Colby has the chance to redefine himself, shed the BS persona, and actually be a real fighter and personality.

Most likely the second option will not be available.
However, it would be a refreshing challenge, if it ultimately was.

You can tell by the recent interviews and the way he's been carrying himself. He'll still throw in the occasional "nerds and virgins" and "Donald Trump's favorite fighter" but he's toned it down A LOT.

I think the UFC has finally Realized his worth and he knows it. He knows he's got a solidified place as a real top 5 guy in the WW division so he's starting to just chill out and be himself more. I like it.
It's UFC's fault for that bullshit to begin with since apparently stringing multiple wins together in one of the best divisions wasn't enough for them . Now Colby's got a little bit of leverage.

What do you experts think?

You can tell by the recent interviews and the way he's been carrying himself. He'll still throw in the occasional "nerds and virgins" and "Donald Trump's favorite fighter" but he's toned it down A LOT.

I think the UFC has finally Realized his worth and he knows it. He knows he's got a solidified place as a real top 5 guy in the WW division so he's starting to just chill out and be himself more. I like it.
It's UFC's fault for that bullshit to begin with since apparently stringing multiple wins together in one of the best divisions wasn't enough for them . Now Colby's got a little bit of leverage.

What do you experts think?

tRump lost. MAGA is dead. Many tRump supporters committed treason on January 6th, 2021. Q turned out to be a troll who just liked manipulating dumb/uninformed/gullible people. Not surprising that he doesn't want to be associated with that "brand" anymore. It was always just a pro-rasslin' schtick for him.

Jarl

tRump lost. MAGA is dead. Many tRump supporters committed treason on January 6th, 2021. Q turned out to be a troll who just liked manipulating dumb/uninformed/gullible people. Not surprising that he doesn't want to be associated with that "brand" anymore. It was always just a pro-rasslin' schtick for him.

Jarl
Jesus Christ you libs need help.

I also think Masvidal and Poirier might be real because Covington is saying shits that is way over the line.

But I do think it started along the same line of his other stuff.
It's real, no reason for them to fake it and no reason for him to pretend to the point he is getting kicked out of the gym and forcing to gather his own team/training structure. There is no fight between Masvidal or Poirer so there is no reason to fake it. Mas and Poirer picked sides and they chose ATT over Colby. It's that simple.

Its not an act, Colby just turns the volume up on his personality. Similar to what Chael Does.

Think hes just focused in on the fight and doesnt want to waste any energy with promoting to hard
Everyone that knows Colby says it's an act, plus is obvious.

seemed like a really decent dude in his old interviews.

And the bromance he had Jorge had as roomies was awesome.

Chael completely stopped talking shit at some point after he went to Bellator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colby stops the whole shtick since he's top 2 in the world already

But I don't think that's the case at all. He's still talking shit on Masvidal and Poirier for one. Like mad shit talk.

He's JUST started smack talking Khamzat, and called covid the common cold.

I don't think he's anywhere near dropping the shit talk act.

He'll be retired and still talking shit.

Back