• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Colby dropped the act??

That’s real legitimate hate from both sides. 100% real beef

Before he was acting a saying inflammatory stuff for attention. EX Brazil is a stupid dumb, the Matt Hughes train thing, Posting movie spoilers

Not just attention. He got treated poorly by Brazilian fans when he was fighting there, so he pushed back. I don't get why people think he is simply the bad guy in that scenario, when it was clearly coming from two sides and he didn't start it, I don't think. Brazilian fans are notorious for aggressively rooting against any foreigner fighting against a countryman.

Colby did go heel and it definitely rubbed people the wrong way. He had to do what he had to do though to keep from getting cut but he did over do it and not everyone knew he was playing a role. I don't think Poirer and Masvidal is acting tough, Mas just started overdoing the Scarface thing though but before that it's pretty much who he's always been. He's just trying to do more and say catchy stuff to help build his brand. Poirer is just who he is, people think he's fake nice because if you show any side that is not nice that means you are fake. To me it seems like Colby turned it up to stay in the UFC and went overboard with it. Masvidal and Poirer picked sides and that was ATT and their coaches instead of riding with Colby during that time. Which is understandable because that affects their career and they could've easily been kicked out as well.

So their drama may seem fake to some or people don't understand why they go overboard with each other, it's because they were friends before so their beef is actually personal and not just the regular type of beef people have when they are trying to call someone out. Mas and Colby lived together.

No I meant, I think Mas and Poirier are probably dicks irl, whereas they portray this image of a nice, respectful guy/fighter, though Mas obviously has that streetfighter vibe, actually play off that.

On the other hand, Colby is acting like a total douchebag, but what I'm saying is Colby is probably nicer guy in person than those two, thus all three are playing out this persona that are not really who they are.

I mean I don't know three personally, so i could wrong, but just my feelingz.

No he's still acting like a jerkoff

Hopefully Usman puts an end to this cocksucker and he drops the act once and for all

Not a Colby fan but..

Pretty good trash talk here tbh..
It’s so juvenile but at the same time hilarious, how he name calls like a second grader but does it with such sincerity. I can’t help but laugh

He has to dial it in. He went a little too much with the smoke signals stuff. Maybe he can get away with it by singling out Nigeria.

It’s so juvenile but at the same time hilarious, how he name calls like a second grader but does it with such sincerity. I can’t help but laugh

The part about Masvidal being a journeyman with double digit loses that he used to bash in his living room every night was pretty good..

Not just attention. He got treated poorly by Brazilian fans when he was fighting there, so he pushed back. I don't get why people think he is simply the bad guy in that scenario, when it was clearly coming from two sides and he didn't start it, I don't think. Brazilian fans are notorious for aggressively rooting against any foreigner fighting against a countryman.
He got booed is being treated poorly? MMA is a sport, pal.
I'm sure the hotel staff and shuttle driver were very nice to him. I was treated like a goddamn king while I was there, and I was a poor nobody.

He got booed is being treated poorly? MMA is a sport, pal.
I'm sure the hotel staff and shuttle driver were very nice to him. I was treated like a goddamn king while I was there, and I was a poor nobody.

Why the pink though?

I understand MMA is a sport. He got more than just booed, he got heckled and harassed and death wished upon him, so saying some not so nice words back to them seems kinda like no big deal to me. But you know MMA fans, they need to make a big deal out of everything.

I'm guessing you are not a fighter going up against a Brazilian, so obviously you were treated better... Because I was talking about how fighters get treated, not nobodies. Also I was clearly talking about the Brazilian MMA fans, not the cab drivers or hotel staff.

ALSO DO YOU STILL CONSIDER COLBY TO BE A HEEL???

His interviews lately have been very chill lately. No more awkward pauses, ridiculous lies, or over the top Heel promos. Is he done playing the character? Is Colby himself now?

View attachment 888763
What.
He just said about Khamzat that he almost got defeated by the cold and should have just taken vitamin c. If that's not an act then he just became retarded.

I hope Usman wrecks him and never have to hear from him. He's the definition of a walking, talking, living douche bag, tool, dork, etc. to participate in the sport. Such a try hard.

No I meant, I think Mas and Poirier are probably dicks irl, whereas they portray this image of a nice, respectful guy/fighter, though Mas obviously has that streetfighter vibe, actually play off that.

On the other hand, Colby is acting like a total douchebag, but what I'm saying is Colby is probably nicer guy in person than those two, thus all three are playing out this persona that are not really who they are.

I mean I don't know three personally, so i could wrong, but just my feelingz.

You think, but that opinion holds no real merit at this point. People have nuance. They're not going to be nice all the time.

Colby doubled down on his shtick so hard that he alienated himself from his friends and his entire camp. That says more about him when countless people had to distance themselves from him. Then you've got him talking about Dustin's wife and... I could go on forever. There's credence to the idea that Colby valued the attention his fabricated persona garnered more than friendship. That says a lot about him.

He may be toning it down now, but if he loses this fight, he's really got nowhere to go but down and nothing to show for it but lost friendships and burnt bridges.

Colby is great. His taylors his promos to his fights. It just depends on what's going on. This time around he doesn't have to keep the act up as much. So he's just going with the flow more.

Why the pink though?

I understand MMA is a sport. He got more than just booed, he got heckled and harassed and death wished upon him, so saying some not so nice words back to them seems kinda like no big deal to me. But you know MMA fans, they need to make a big deal out of everything.

I'm guessing you are not a fighter going up against a Brazilian, so obviously you were treated better... Because I was talking about how fighters get treated, not nobodies. Also I was clearly talking about the Brazilian MMA fans, not the cab drivers or hotel staff.
If you think Brazilian MMA fans are a rough crowd, I suggest you stay as far away from Soccer as you possibly can. It's scary what real sports fans are like compared to Sherdoggers.

If you think Brazilian MMA fans are a rough crowd, I suggest you stay as far away from Soccer as you possibly can. It's scary what real sports fans are like compared to Sherdoggers.

Sure, I would also not fault anybody for calling soccer fans filthy animals if they were getting the brunt of their aggression. I'm not the one upset here... I'm not making a problem out of Colby saying mean things.

Real sports fans? Or just hooligans? Those aren't necessarily the same thing.

Last edited:
agree on both. But you gotta admit - if you consider yourself a conservative Id be making a stark marker around me and Q-Anon/Stop the Steal types.

Problem is, Q-anon, etc, don't really have the same pull as American liberals - they're not mainstream. The "stop the steal" stuff gained traction even outside of America because America handled their 2020 elections like absolute shit and, from the moment mass mail-in elections were decided on, controversy was inevitable (it's not like American liberals are above calling an election or a president illegitimate).

There're definitely problems with American conservatives, but American liberals are on another level. They obsess over Trump like lunatics, they export their destructive gender ideology to other nations, they appear to be psychotically racist (despite being in deep denial about it), they currently look like they're targeting education for destruction (and, let's be honest, it's not like the education that produced them could possibly have been good in the first place), they have little-to-no regard for the spirit of democracy and are content to allow social media platforms to have disproportionate power over their and other countries' elections.

American conservatives were a pain in the ass back in the 90s when they were constantly trying to ban video games and heavy metal. In the modern age, American lefties are some of Earth's trashier human beings.

I'm gonna wander off now though, before this thread continues down a political path :)

I hope he's beaten up totally.

Problem is, Q-anon, etc, don't really have the same pull as American liberals - they're not mainstream. The "stop the steal" stuff gained traction even outside of America because America handled their 2020 elections like absolute shit and, from the moment mass mail-in elections were decided on, controversy was inevitable (it's not like American liberals are above calling an election or a president illegitimate).

There're definitely problems with American conservatives, but American liberals are on another level. They obsess over Trump like lunatics, they export their destructive gender ideology to other nations, they appear to be psychotically racist (despite being in deep denial about it), they currently look like they're targeting education for destruction (and, let's be honest, it's not like the education that produced them could possibly have been good in the first place), they have little-to-no regard for the spirit of democracy and are content to allow social media platforms to have disproportionate power over their and other countries' elections.

American conservatives were a pain in the ass back in the 90s when they were constantly trying to ban video games and heavy metal. In the modern age, American lefties are some of Earth's trashier human beings.

I'm gonna wander off now though, before this thread continues down a political path :)
Fuck yourself.

I really hope Dustin does get him "on sight". He trashed your wife and kid. Gotta do something. Fuck a mma bout. Get him in the streets

Colby is great. His taylors his promos to his fights. It just depends on what's going on. This time around he doesn't have to keep the act up as much. So he's just going with the flow more.
He’s a great cunt, hope he gets smashed.

Back