• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Colby dropped the act??

ALSO DO YOU STILL CONSIDER COLBY TO BE A HEEL???

His interviews lately have been very chill lately. No more awkward pauses, ridiculous lies, or over the top Heel promos. Is he robe playing the character? Is Colby himself now?

View attachment 888763

Chael completely stopped talking shit at some point after he went to Bellator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colby stops the whole shtick since he's top 2 in the world already

But I don't think that's the case at all. He's still talking shit on Masvidal and Poirier for one. Like mad shit talk.

Its not an act, Colby just turns the volume up on his personality. Similar to what Chael Does.

Think hes just focused in on the fight and doesnt want to waste any energy with promoting to hard

Reactions: Isa
But I don't think that's the case at all. He's still talking shit on Masvidal and Poirier for one. Like mad shit talk.

That’s real legitimate hate from both sides. 100% real beef

Before he was acting a saying inflammatory stuff for attention. EX Brazil is a stupid dumb, the Matt Hughes train thing, Posting movie spoilers

He's a great fighter but also a grifter, he goes where the money and attention does. He'll be full chud MAGA on Saturday you can be sure of it.

And he's actually JFK Jr.

That’s real legitimate hate from both sides. 100% real beef

Before he was acting a saying inflammatory stuff for attention. EX Brazil is a stupid dumb, the Matt Hughes train thing, Posting movie spoilers

I also think Masvidal and Poirier might be real because Covington is saying shits that is way over the line.

But I do think it started along the same line of his other stuff.

Chael completely stopped talking shit at some point after he went to Bellator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colby stops the whole shtick since he's top 2 in the world already

Well he is talking shit on Poirier and Masvidal to goad them into a fight. It would be good money for all. I'd be watching either fight.

Back