• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has Colby dropped the act??

Fuck yourself.

Given your inability to express a thought without an insult, I assume you're an American (or at least a Western) lefty?
It's unfortunate that you've become such disgusting people. But thank you for proving my point with your unintelligent hostility.

Heel, face.. He is still jobbing on saturday

agree on both. But you gotta admit - if you consider yourself a conservative Id be making a stark marker around me and Q-Anon/Stop the Steal types.

Curious - if you think the Liberals need help -what do you think of Q-Anon'ers who kill their kids cause they think they're lizard people or JFK JR coming back to re-instate Trump?

What's up with libs and putting everyone into a box/category? Thought y'all were supposed to be "tolerant". Now all conservatives are Q-anoners, who believe in whatever shit you're spewing? You sound like a beta, getting mad because someone called you a lib. It's okay bro, no shame.

What's up with libs and putting everyone into a box/category? Thought y'all were supposed to be "tolerant". Now all conservatives are Q-anoners, who believe in whatever shit you're spewing? You sound like a beta, getting mad because someone called you a lib. It's okay bro, no shame.

lol. any one who uses the words liberal, conservative, republican, politics, whatever ect. any one who spends any time on politics is an absolute idiot. go live your life. you lost the war. other people are in charge not you. you do not have control or say in any real matter. if you like teams watch team sports. Do not be their sheep. your whole post there is by their design of someone else not your own. you think your speak and think by your self but that couldn't be further from the truth.

You pal have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.

lol. any one who uses the words liberal, conservative, republican, politics, whatever ect. any one who spends any time on politics is an absolute idiot. go live your life. you lost the war. other people are in charge not you. you do not have control or say in any real matter. if you like teams watch team sports. Do not be their sheep. your whole post there is by their design of someone else not your own. you think your speak and think by your self but that couldn't be further from the truth.

You pal have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do.

Ok idiot, go eat a donut. Work on you're grammar while you're at it. You have a lot to learn, pal. But hey man, just go "live life" you sound like an airhead. I can see why you don't care about what's going on around you/in the world. What "war" are you referring to? Go watch sports? LOL

Chael completely stopped talking shit at some point after he went to Bellator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colby stops the whole shtick since he's top 2 in the world already

But I don't think that's the case at all. He's still talking shit on Masvidal and Poirier for one. Like mad shit talk.

You forgot the gems Sonnen used on tito in bellator.

It’s got to be tiring acting like a dick, unless of coarse you are a real dick.

Last time he had a nickname for Hamzat and called Usman a duck. So, par for the course. Mediocre trash talk.

Well, most would think after getting his jaw broke he'd talk a little less.

Chael completely stopped talking shit at some point after he went to Bellator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colby stops the whole shtick since he's top 2 in the world already

But I don't think that's the case at all. He's still talking shit on Masvidal and Poirier for one. Like mad shit talk.

Fedor beating him really killed that persona.

Ok idiot, go eat a donut. Work on you're grammar while you're at it. You have a lot to learn, pal. But hey man, just go "live life" you sound like an airhead. I can see why you don't care about what's going on around you/in the world. What "war" are you referring to? Go watch sports? LOL

yeah man just keep biting. isn't it good?

He maintains the act but we've become desensitized to it, and realize that deep inside Colby is not a bad guy. He's lowkey Sherdog's darling right now.

Same career path as Chael P. Sonnen, his mentor. At first people hated him, then they loved to hate him, then they loved him.

Colby Bless

Trump never showed for him but showed up for masvidal multiple times. Poor colby.

I think he is just focussed on the fight. No need to waste energy on trying to sell the fight. It's sold already.

He is fighting the guy who got a stoppage win against him the last time they fought. That being said, he's still parroting the CEO of EPO bullshit and other corny lines, but his primary focus is on painting a picture of how he didn't really lose the first fight. The nut shot that killed his momentum, the bad stoppage, etc...

How he plans to do "life-altering damage" to Kamaru in the rematch. Meanwhile, he landed 128 significant strikes to Robbie Lawler's head and the Ruthless one could have fought the following weekend if he wanted to. Colby Covington Incorporated, Colby 2.0. How have we drawn the conclusion that this guy isn't still the same cunt he's always been?

I hope Usman wrecks him and never have to hear from him. He's the definition of a walking, talking, living douche bag, tool, dork, etc. to participate in the sport. Such a try hard.
I agree. He is an utter twat for his schtick. He's a good fighter, it would be better if he just shutup and fight. Obviously Covington thinks he is being good at marketing but the things he says are despicable and reprehensible and he is spreading false information such as this BS :
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/11...sts-c-mshot-chimaev-ahead-of-ufc-268-mma-news

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back