• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will Isreal know once Hamas had been "eradicated "? Do they have a list with all the Hamas members name on it? Have they gone into every bombed out building and cemetery to confirm who was and wasn't killed?

Also, what if we get 3-4-5 months down the line and Isreal still cannot confirm the eradication? At that point we're probably talking 100,000 civilian deaths. Does Isreal still have cart blanche? What if we get to 12 months from now and over a million are dead? Is that still OK as long as they say they're hunting for a few remaining Hamas members?

If Isreal does have a list of all Hamas members, why did they did to initiate a mass bombing campaign? Is Gaza not one of the most heavily survailed regions in the world? Why couldn't they hunt these people individually with precision strikes as opposed to carpet bombing?

Finally, what do you guys think is going to happen if and when Isreal "eradicates" Hamas? You don't think another group simply rises up and takes their place? You don't think the 10's of thousands of people having their loves ones murdered won't want revenge? I mean, the Israeli 's sure wanted/want their pound of flesh after Oct 7th. You don't think the shoe will be on the other foot once the entire Gaza strip is a pile of rubble? You think the pals will start to love and respect Isreal and that will be the end of the issue..?

Just curious, what do the Isreal supporters see happening after Hamas is erridicated (assuming that is even a realistic goal)? Will Isreal install a puppet government? Who will run Gaza? Will the Gazan's get a vote? What if you don't like who they vote for?

I never said I was a hero. But I need to go to work. Stopping me from getting to work isn't helping anything. I'm just trying to live. That isn't soulless. You stopping me from making a living is soulless. You have no idea if I am donating to a specific charity that is the same cause that they are protesting. I'm not ignoring the people in Gaza at all.

Actually causing civil unrest to the point civilization can't run is really the only viable path to revolution. It is far from pointless and is far more useful than giving to "charity".

It's a bitter pill... Every death in Gaza is on Hamas' hands and they have the ability to end all the conflict right now.

But they won't, because Hamas leadership isn't even in Gaza, they're in Qatar directing their brainless lemmings to die for them.

Pretty sure the leadership and most of the core personnel needed to rebuild & run Hamas are already somewhere safe. Israel could exterminate everyone in Gaza but they'll be back to dealing with the same shit in 5-10 years, probably less. We're not going to have long term peace in the Middle East unless human nature changes significantly or they all kill each other off.

Actually causing civil unrest to the point civilization can't run is really the only viable path to revolution. It is far from pointless and is far more useful than giving to "charity".

You are harming far more people doing that actually. So every time there is an injustice in the world you propose that we cause civil unrest? You can bring awareness without causing civil unrest. You are actually worse than the problem itself. If you believe in your cause so strongly then go to Gaza and fight the IDF. Or at least protest the actual people making the decisions rather than going after the average person who has very little control over their government's actions.

Last edited:

You know how some people say kill them (Palestinians) all and it's ok? Imagine if someone said kill them (Israelis) all. That would be worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

How will Isreal know once Hamas had been "eradicated "? Do they have a list with all the Hamas members name on it? Have they gone into every bombed out building and cemetery to confirm who was and wasn't killed?

Also, what if we get 3-4-5 months down the line and Isreal still cannot confirm the eradication? At that point we're probably talking 100,000 civilian deaths. Does Isreal still have cart blanche? What if we get to 12 months from now and over a million are dead? Is that still OK as long as they say they're hunting for a few remaining Hamas members?

If Isreal does have a list of all Hamas members, why did they did to initiate a mass bombing campaign? Is Gaza not one of the most heavily survailed regions in the world? Why couldn't they hunt these people individually with precision strikes as opposed to carpet bombing?

Finally, what do you guys think is going to happen if and when Isreal "eradicates" Hamas? You don't think another group simply rises up and takes their place? You don't think the 10's of thousands of people having their loves ones murdered won't want revenge? I mean, the Israeli 's sure wanted/want their pound of flesh after Oct 7th. You don't think the shoe will be on the other foot once the entire Gaza strip is a pile of rubble? You think the pals will start to love and respect Isreal and that will be the end of the issue..?

Just curious, what do the Isreal supporters see happening after Hamas is erridicated (assuming that is even a realistic goal)? Will Isreal install a puppet government? Who will run Gaza? Will the Gazan's get a vote? What if you don't like who they vote for?

This is a good post, thank you.

I agree, and I'm worried about the escalations further down the road. How long can an eye for an eye go?

You are harming far more people doing that actually. So every time there is an injustice in the world you propose that we cause civil unrest? You can bring awareness without causing civil unrest. You are actually worse than the problem itself. If you believe in your cause so strongly then go to Gaza and fight the IDF. Or at least protest the actual people making the decisions rather than going after the average person who has very little control over their government's actions.

Right now there is no way to enact meaningful change except civil unrest and government overthrow.

All Israel is doing is creating new members of Hamas with their indiscriminate killing. They should probably shape up, if nothing else but the fact that it's in their own interests long term. They're losing support of the average Westerner at a rapid pace and once the boomers die out, they can expect little to no support

You know how some people say kill them (Palestinians) all and it's ok? Imagine if someone said kill them (Israelis) all. That would be worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

there's a reason you (and the twitter) are linking to a story over 20 years old with zero corroborating information.

meanwhile this is happening today:
"Israeli women and children on their return from Hamas captivity in Gaza speak of being beaten and threatened with death, moved from place to place and forced to whisper during weeks spent with little to do, their families say."
or
"Israeli hostages were singled out for especially brutal treatment by their Hamas captors, Thai farm workers freed by the terror group have said..."

The Israelis are going to take Gaza. There won't be a replacement for Hamas it was never about Hamas. The US is insisting on a Palestinian run Gaza because formally abandoning a 2 state solution would essentially would be an admission they were lying for 50 years. But at some point the US will pivot away from this once Israel makes clear they will not give Gaza back to a Palestinian run authority and start pawning off the survivors on Arab states who will take them at that point. Whether they kill them or expel them I do not believe Likud has any intention of living alongside the Palestinians in Gaza when this war is over.

Not an Israel supporter obviously but this probably what is going to happen.

All Israel is doing is creating new members of Hamas with their indiscriminate killing. They should probably shape up, if nothing else but the fact that it's in their own interests long term. They're losing support of the average Westerner at a rapid pace and once the boomers die out, they can expect little to no support
I think Israel understands this and has no problem moving forward and picking up whatever pieces are left within global politics after their war with Hamas ends.

I don’t think Israel cares what western military doctrine says is right or wrong within this conflict.

This war is a cry back to the old ways. Israel is not trying to beat Hamas down just to make it a client state afterwards. Hamas used up its 9th life on Oct 7th and Isreal will keep going now until it is basically wiped out.

Israel will deal with what civilians are left from Palestine after hostilities have concluded. Same with Bebe, Isreal will replace him and possibly a lot of the government as well.

As Israel would say “That is all to discuss at a later date”.

I think Israel understands this and has no problem moving forward and picking up whatever pieces are left within global politics after their war with Hamas ends.

I don’t think Israel cares what western military doctrine says is right or wrong within this conflict.

This war is a cry back to the old ways. Israel is not trying to beat Hamas down just to make it a client state afterwards. Hamas used up its 9th life on Oct 7th and Isreal will keep going now until it is basically wiped out.

Israel will deal with what civilians are left from Palestine after hostilities have concluded. Same with Bebe, Isreal will replace him and possibly a lot of the government as well.

As Israel would say “That is all to discuss at a later date”.
If it ever got to the point that the people were so overwhelmingly anti Israel that even our bought and paid for government had to cease support for them, they'd be fucked. They're nothing without the US

If it ever got to the point that the people were so overwhelmingly anti Israel that even our bought and paid for government had to cease support for them, they'd be fucked. They're nothing without the US
Then you guys could finally finish off those j…zionists

I don’t disagree with you.

But I think Israel’s is so deep within the dragons wing that it really doesn’t matter.

I think this conflict will go on and get worse, Israel will lose a huge amount of support within the world but they will still survive with protection from America.

Many Countries and people will not like the outcome but it is already in motion. America will have to discipline Israel in some form for the general public.

Most likely a few sanctions, take a few things away well handing it back (under the table) and get rid of Bebe and most of his party (like Israel is already planning too) but make it look like the World powers are forcing it to make everyone happy. Then Murica will spread something like “we don’t condone how the war was fought but we have Israel’s back on the war on terror” or something stupid like that, that the masses will eat up.

Hamas will all but be destroyed only to move away and join ranks with other terrorist groups. And Israel will lay claim to what was once Palestine, and synchronization will begin for the next few generations.

It’s rough, but that is how war is fought in that part of the world.

Then you guys could finally finish off those j…zionists
Get over yourself. I'm neither pro or anti Israel, just like I'm not pro or anti Sweden or Nigeria or whatever else. I just don't see their issues as my issues, no different than the fact that I don't see Germany's issues as my issues.

What I do have an issue with is Israel's iron grip on the United States government. There is no other country with that kind of influence over us. I am not a citizen of Israel, and I along with 98 percent of the country am not Jewish. They need to fight their own battles. If their abhorrent behavior alienates them from the rest of the world, that's their problem. Israel's sense of entitlement and their propensity to manipulate and control Western governments is not acceptable and people are waking up.

Somehow, I think if they just played nice, didn't run an apartheid and didn't try to exert control over the civilians of other countries by means of controlling their governments they'd have a lot less problems

Just like any other post-war occupation: Complete civilian disarmament, heavy security, reeducation, and massive investment to rebuild.

The last part is critical, and what we learned from the mistakes of WW1.... you must make your enemy better off than they were before the war started--that way they have little desire to roll the clock backwards. Gaza, is a tiny place, so it should be relatively easy to accomplish this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back