(Hail)Team Hydra Log

I'm going to test my 1 rep max tonight, is that cool? I've changed my technique a little bit and haven't tested it in a few months.

How does one go about getting an image of that badass hydra logo for their avatar?

How does one go about getting an image of that badass hydra logo for their avatar?

Try Right Click and Save Image, then go to User CP and click on Edit Avatar. Then upload the image from your PC.

If you want to try another Hydra image, just Google it and you'll get dozens of pics like the one in my Avatar.:cool:

Try Right Click and Save Image, then go to User CP and click on Edit Avatar. Then upload the image from your PC.

If you want to try another Hydra image, just Google it and you'll get dozens of pics like the one in my Avatar.:cool:

:redface:

SOHP 85 5x5, felt good onto 90 friday

From today

05/01/2015

Back Squat
5x20kg
5x45kg
3x60kg
2x70kg
1x80kg

2x85kg
2x85kg

SOHP
5x20kg
5x20kg
3x30kg
2x35kg
1x40kg

5x44kg
5x44kg
5x44kg
5x44kg
5x44kg

Deadlift
5x40kg
5x70kg
3x90kg
2x105kg
1x115kg

5x129kg
2x129kg

Notes:
Training was ok-ish. Sort of. Wanted to do 3 reps on my working sets for the squats. I am still sore on the quads and I still haven't enough strength for more reps after the holidays. At least the form was quit better.

SOHP were ok as expected but surprisingly the deadlift was a dissappointment. After the first reps my grip was bothering me. I was able to do 5 reps but on the second set I did only two. I need to see if this continue. I might use straps for the second set if neccesary.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I may not get into the Gym until Thursday. I am considering re-testing my 1 RM, since I haven't done SOHP in almost three weeks.

Couldn't get a session in yesterday, but I will tonight and I'll figure out my starting 1 rep max. My guess is 155.

Another hotel fitness center update. Today I pressed first. Last time when I did 8,8,6 with 40s I had bench and rows before.

Did 2 sets of 8 with 45 lb Dumbells this morning. Right shoulder felt tight so did 8 with 40 for my 3rd set

Another hotel fitness center update. Today I pressed first. Last time when I did 8,8,6 with 40s I had bench and rows before.

Did 2 sets of 8 with 45 lb Dumbells this morning. Right shoulder felt tight so did 8 with 40 for my 3rd set

Just take it easy and slow, man. We have the best part of six months, so there's no need to rush things.:cool:

^I was saying that more as another place to look at to start, as my last one seemed really light due to basically not working out at all in December with a busy life.

Last edited:
I was right, I SOHP 155 for 1. It was a grinder but I got it. I had a video set up but my phone pretends it doesn't have a charge when it gets too cold in the garage and it pooped out while I was recording.

I was right, I SOHP 155 for 1. It was a grinder but I got it. I had a video set up but my phone pretends it doesn't have a charge when it gets too cold in the garage and it pooped out while I was recording.

No problem, you don't need a video for your Starting Max, just the PR's.

Tested today, max for my clean and press is 170lbs.

Thanks, will update.

The Red Skull Program:icon_twis

Day 1/Week 1

SOHP:

6X6X39kg

Squats:

6X6X84kg

Chest Supported Rows:

4X6X18kg

Last edited:
Back