(Hail)Team Hydra Log

Excellent, i'll be striving valiantly for a PR tomorrow early tomorrow morning.

BTW...

I sincerely hope your family issue is doing better KT, that's one of the tougher things in life. Wish y'all all the best!

Excellent, i'll be striving valiantly for a PR tomorrow early tomorrow morning.

BTW...

I sincerely hope your family issue is doing better KT, that's one of the tougher things in life. Wish y'all all the best!

Thanks, 'Wolf. I appreciate the good wishes.:cool:

Good luck with the PR attempt! Kill it!:icon_chee

Welp I tried gang. Just couldn't get past a sticking point about halfway up without some legs. I think I slowed my gains on the SOHP with all the other training i've been doing at Jits and II.

205 is gonna be the final weight for me. Glad I did this comp though, i'm going to keep pressing now doing the Texas Method though which is a good takeaway methinks. I want to be able to lift my bodyweight overhead.

Hopefully we place well.

It was fun guys and I hope you all get those gains you've been searching for.

SUPA SET!

Welp I tried gang. Just couldn't get past a sticking point about halfway up without some legs. I think I slowed my gains on the SOHP with all the other training i've been doing at Jits and II.

205 is gonna be the final weight for me. Glad I did this comp though, i'm going to keep pressing now doing the Texas Method though which is a good takeaway methinks. I want to be able to lift my bodyweight overhead.

Hopefully we place well.

It was fun guys and I hope you all get those gains you've been searching for.

SUPA SET!

Thanks for taking part, Wolf. You made a great contribution to the Team.:cool: Best of luck with your future goals.

Back