Guys, do u always make girls cum/ have orgasms everytime u have sex?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8461&perpage=50&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by RangerFTL
I beat off on a mission in Ranger school a few times. You volunteer to go put out the claymores for security..find a nice, quiet little nook...and bam chigga bam bam! I knew a guy that actually cut out the insides of his pockets in his BDU's so he could jerk himself off while roadmarching or moving to contact. He'd jizz in his hand, then casually chuck it out into the woodline. My man was HARD CORE.

I even tried beating off in a patrol base with CLP, but DAMN..it burned SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD. I almost cried. Seriously.

Well, he's not quite a virgin, I guess.

If you've spent more time online at Sherdog's site than me, FTYD, you definately have no right to call ANYONE a virgin. hehe

The only reason that I post this much is because I can't stop talking about my masturbation. You've been around far longer then I..consequently a more reoccuring bout of virgin dork-ism. Besides..I'm married.

At least you're honest about the masturbation issue :D

Just because I'm registered longer doesn't mean I've been around more frequently than you. Will you be a bigger dork-virgin than somebody who registers 1 month from now? Your logic flaws.

And bro, you don't have to defend yourself "I'm married" style. Lighten up and enjoy the fun :D

Why does everybody think I'm so serious all the time? You'd think the constant fucking around would key ya'all in. I'm about as serious as George Carlin at a woman's lib convention, man.

How can I find humor in any of your posts when I have to stare at that damn picture all the time?

You fucking look like you're about to kill somebody. I wouldn't fuck with you on the street man.

Bullshit! All you'd have to do is kick my crutches away and beat me with 'em. That's just for the irony. =)

How about some fucking smilies to stress the not-so-obvious irony then?

Damn you arju, eversince I returned, I had about 100 posts that included about 8 pics. And you're still not convinced. Don't worry, I'll make an ftyd believer out of you :D :p

LB I would find that pic scary if it wasn't for the shirt. That's just GAY man HAHAHAHAHA :D :D

Well, you lift weights in a hot gym, you sweat. I usually wear a sweatshirt until my heartrate is way up and I'm sweating, then I wear a wife beater or t-back tank.

Besides...when did you guys become the fashion police? If anything is gay, it's critiquing another guy's attire. =P

You know what, you might have us on that one.

But anyway, I'm off to bed now. Later guys.

Hey ranger, the smiley list is to the left of the message box. Those non-pictorial ones just don't convey the message ;)

HAHAHAHA you expose yourself in the avatar, you become a joke target. That's just an unwritten forum rule :D

And btw, we ain't interested in your sweaty pics or stories :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RangerFTL
Whoah, whoah, whaoh fellows....!!

Women can cum??

Who cares?

Since nobody here is going to be a savage bastard, I may as well be....
;)

- The Jake

It reminds me of that cat food song "what's got in to that cat, friskys" lol Is that where you got you name from? :) :p And god you ever smell friskys cat food, yuck. I mean no cat food smells good but that stuff is gross. :p

Originally posted by The Jake

Who cares?

Since nobody here is going to be a savage bastard, I may as well be....
;)

- The Jake

So that must mean you don't like BJ's, cuz with that tude I can't see you get'n any. :p :rolleyes:

Jake you egoistic, inconsiderate, chauvinistic swine :D

Originally posted by ArjukanpoKarate

So that must mean you don't like BJ's, cuz with that tude I can't see you get'n any. :p :rolleyes:

OOOOH SHIIIIEEEET instead of gettin a blow, you fuckin blew it yourself jake HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D

You'll have to do lotta make up work on that one bro :p

BAH I couldn't resist the cheap shot.

I'm weak.
;)

- The Jake

Back