Guys, do u always make girls cum/ have orgasms everytime u have sex?

G

Grifter

When i have sex with my wife i can only give her an orgasm like once every 5 times we have sex. (1:5) Sometimes she cums easier when i eat her out. I'm wondering if u guys always give a girl an orgasm when having sex? please id ont wana feel like a total loser and that i am the only one with this problem.

Sometimes you gotta last a little longer, I can usually give my girlfiend an orgasm like 95% of the time.

Why is she not cumming?
Does she just say after a while,"I'm not gunna be able to cum"?
Does she get dry?
How old is she?
Are you just cumming first and not going long enough?

Answer these, then well be able to help better.

Not to make you insecure... but usually, the only way you can tell I'm having the sex is cuz of the noises she's making, not me.

I can't recall a time when I didn't get a girl off.

Girls coming is way more metal than for us gents. I could fuck a muddy hole in the ground for a while and eventually come. Some girls just don't come as often as others. How long have you two been having sex? Sometimes it takes a while for couples to become compatable with one another.

How old is she?? That would tell me a lot....

She is 23..yea i admit i can't last very long lol...ive been improving though..ive added a few minutes to my average.

My personal philosophy is that I absolutely will not stop, until the girl is satisfied, but maybe one in ten either she OR I doesn't reach the finish line, sometimes you're just not in the mood, but still fucking heh...

My fiance and I do every single time. But I guess that each woman is different. Some women will never climax from vaginal sex alone. Clitoral stimulation is needed for this type of woman. Other women will climax easily and multiple times.

If you can give your wife an orgasm once every 5 sessions, I'd suggest experimenting with a few things. Try simultaneously stimulating the clitoris while engaging in intercouse. Perhaps spend a little more time on oral sex and forplay.

Also, the way your wife feels may have an effect on it as well. If she's thoroughly aroused and feeling comfortable, then your chances may improve.

But the likely scenario is that you just suck in bed. :)

She is 23..yea i admit i can't last very long lol...ive been improving though..ive added a few minutes to my average

You need to have a few beers before you tear it up! That will help you last a little longer... Also, 23 is young - Sexually, Girls get better with age!

with my girlfriend? yes everytime...

with other girls ive been with, i dont know cause honestly who gives a fuck...

if you want to make her cum, then while your fucking her, just put a finger in her ass

no i dont use condoms she is on thie pill. And punkmother i don't know if she would let me stick a finger up her browneye lol.

grifter, dont ask her to do...just do it in the middle of fucking...she'll be so caught up in the moment she wont be able to stop you...and when your done she'll ask for it every time...

Give her the shocker. It will literally shock her.

One in the pink one in the stink wooooooooh

No i'll pass on those suggestions lol...i think i just have to work on my stamina somehow.

i use a variation of the shocker caled "the barking dog"

it consists of the top 3 fingers in the puss, and the pinky in the ass...just imagine a dog shadow puppet...chicks love this

Try giving her the ol' Donkey Punch....!

For those of you who don't know...

The act in which a man engages in doggy style intercourse, then moments before orgasm places his penis into his partner's rectum and punches her in the back of the neck to knock her unconscious causing the rectal sphincter to constrict, thereby creating a tremendous orgasmic experience

well the fact is, while all men enjoy the donkey punch i cant imagine it getting a girl off

Back