Guys, do u always make girls cum/ have orgasms everytime u have sex?

You got me there. I confess, eversince I saw your muscular pecs I was fantasizing about your sweaty body..and birds in my anatomy :rolleyes:

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
That wouldn't be new to jake, would it, mate??

Dammit FTYD, has your mum been talkin' again??

Sheeet, sorry dude. I'll lift my game. Tell her I'll make it up to her. ;)

Lady N -
You love to drop those little sarcastic invectives here and there don't you? :D No that's a fair call. I'll take that one on the cheek.

Perhaps there is some measure of pride in that. I mean speaking purely for myself here, it's about knowing I've done a good job. I don't believe in half measures. I don't want the girl to be unsatisifed or to think I'm a limp dick, nor do I want to just bust a nut and kick her out. IMHO, the whole point of it is for both parties to please each other.

What's wrong with that?

- The Jake

Yes, yes, yes Jake...we UNDERSTAND what you're saying.

But what *I* want to know is..why would you care about the woman? As long as you get yours...hehehe

Originally posted by RangerFTL
Yes, yes, yes Jake...we UNDERSTAND what you're saying.

But what *I* want to know is..why would you care about the woman? As long as you get yours...hehehe

The more turned on she gets, the more turned on I get.

That simple.

- The Jake

Just jokin, illustrious el Jefe. I like to turn 'em out, too...I gots da hip motion and da twelve foot tongue.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing at all as long as you don't try too hard. In that case the girl in question might take pity on you and fake it. Like Surf said we have to be in the mood or all your hard work is useless.

Originally posted by Lady N
. Nothing at all as long as you don't try too hard. In that case the girl in question might take pity on you and fake it. Like Surf said we have to be in the mood or all your hard work is useless.

In the words of Darth Vader: "All too easy...."

- The Jake

does watching oprah together make girls feel like they are in the mood? ;)

Lol Sak-ism.. i deno about Oprah..but rosie O'donnell ..now that is a chick i would love to bang.

I hear ya, Grifter. You and I could tag-team her, and bring her back to the straight side.

how about Riki Lake?? was I the only one who thought she was quite HOT??? :eek:

Hhaha Ranger ..tag team Rosie..yea she is a pretty big lesbo. Ricky Lake is ok but i would rather nail jenny jones lol.

Originally posted by Grifter
lol..gosh damn u guys are crazy.

Hey man, I didn't write some fucken two page essay just to sound like fucken Obi Wan, I wrote it because YOU started up a thread complaining about your 'endurance'.

I'm looking out for my friends here!!! :)

- The Jake

You can tell just by LOOKIN' at Jenny Jones that she needs some deep dickin.

You can tell just by LOOKIN' at Jenny Jones that she needs some deep dickin.

Hey man, she's the one who decided to lose the implants....had she kept them, she might not be needing dick right now, as some cocks might have been chasing her.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE chicks with implants. Shows they give a fuck.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE chicks with implants. Shows they give a fuck.

Sure do. Once my wife's done breast feeding, in they go...:D

My wife is great besides that, too...

Three college degrees, she's a firefighter/paramedic, a symphony violinist, and a personal fitness trainer. And smokin hot. Ever see an ugly guy with a really hot chick, and wonder..wtf?? Yeah, that's me!!!

She's so slumming it with my Ranger ass....I barely passed high school, and the military don't pay so well..hehe

Back