GSPs worst winning performance?

I don't get why people bitch about the Shields fight. He destroyed Shields and should have won 50-45 on all cards.

Dumb.

He kept the fight with Shields standing not because he was afraid of Shields' ground game, but because Shields was weakest on the feet.

BJ's boxing at one point was considered to be among the best in MMA.

If he was blind in one eye as many Shertards have said, wouldn't it make sense to take Shields down?

He might have not been scared, but he certainly believed Shields would have had a great shot of beating him if it went there.

The first BJ fight. I don't think it's even debatable.

I'm not one of the people that thinks of GSP as a Lay and Pray artist, but he definitely did some praying in the last two rounds of that fight. In his defense though, I think he had his nose broken in the first when BJ used his head for a punching bag. Also, BJ was gassed out and didn't do much to stop GSP from laying on him.

VS Hardy - Not only is GSP a black belt in Kyokushin Karate, he's a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under RENZO F'N GRACIE!! After his fight with Dan Hardy, he should have returned both of his black belts, due to being absolutely unworthy of them. I had the displeasure of seeing this fight live. I thank Almighty God that I saw Shane Carwin demolish Frank Mir right before that GSP snoozefest.

It's really hard to gave back a Black Belt to someone who didn't give it to you. He's not a black belt under RENZO F'N GRACIE. He's a black belt under Bruno Fernandes (Gracie Barra Montreal)

For me, it's his second victory over BJ.

GSP took BJ's soul in that fight but he didn't douse it with salt and vinegar and consume it in the middle of the octagon. Very disappointing.

Shields hands down.

Even though I understand it was mostly the eye poke, and credit definitely has to be given for the fact that he was basically the first guy Shields has ever not been able to take down.

Still... 5 rounds of STANDING with Jake Shields and he didn't even hurt him that much. I'm fine with not finishing, I will never be one of those "ya gawt to feeeneeeeesh" retards... but I do expect some damage to be done, like how he wrecked koscheck's eye and destroyed fitch and penn. but he barely even touched shields

I don't get why people bitch about the Shields fight. He destroyed Shields and should have won 50-45 on all cards.

GSP is my favorite fighter and I'll tell you, it bothers me because he stood with him for 5 rounds, Jake was barely even going for the takedown, and GSP still didn't even hurt him.

I'm not complaining about him not finishing but he should've at least torn his face up a little bit, as he usually does to people

It's really hard to gave back a Black Belt to someone who didn't give it to you. He's not a black belt under RENZO F'N GRACIE. He's a black belt under Bruno Fernandes (Gracie Barra Montreal)

Okay, buddy... In that case, he needs to drop it in that mailbox.

Back