GSP says Nick Diaz got robbed against Condit

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I can't teach you how to not be stupid. You chose to be this way. Carry on. Let me know when you figure out what he meant by "settle the score". If you think it is a term reserved for someone who lost, there really isn't anything else to say.
maybe one day, you'll understand context and what phrases mean, but I'm not going to go back and forth with a dumb guy anymore. Good luck.

Condit won fair and square imo. People say he was running, but he was simply fighting smart. Who says you're obligated to stand in the pocket and be a brawler? He got in and out, while landing strikes. Fighting smart and defensive doesn't mean you're running.
It was more about the "baby leg kicks". People were mad because:

1- Leg kicks don't finish fights. Ever.

2- They leave no mark and draw no blood.

3- They are banned under Stockton rules

Basically, they accuse Condit of agreeing to "Stockton rules" when he said "Dog fight" but he broke the Stockton rules without any remorse.

In a way, there's nothing more gangsta than breaking a gangsta's rules. Condit won by default in my book, by out-gangstarizing Diaz, something that hasn't been done since.

maybe one day, you'll understand context and what phrases mean, but I'm not going to go back and forth with a dumb guy anymore. Good luck.

Ill leave you with this, how does one "settle the score" if they are down 1-0? You aren't settling shit if you make it even, Einstein.

You know how many times guys have used this term that have never even fought?

Think all you want to think... You are wrong. Plain and simple.

If you keep backpedaling while another man open hand slaps you in the face and calls you a bitch, you better KO with a counterstrike sometime in that 25 minutes otherwise you look weak as fuck in the aftermath, like Condit

GSP also on record, after fighting both Diaz and Condit, that Condit was the guy he thought was the most dangerous WW he's fought. Go figure.

I guess nullifying an opponent in those area's where they're dangerous is considered losing nowadays.

Condit did what he had to do to secure a win that he deserved. Nick could have made angles and cut condit off before there was an opportunity to circle away.

I fukin knew it, so are they going to overturn it now or do an NC like the Fedor-Maldy robbery?

you know your a bad ass when Condit has to run from you.

First things first....NO we're never going to let this die.

Not sure how many of you have seen it but in his 2014 documentary The DNA of GSP, Georges is talking to someone in the doctors office about the Diaz/Condit fight and he says it himself that the decision was bullshit and Diaz got robbed. If Diaz comes back I wanna see a rematch between him and Condit! Still the only time ive seen a fighter win by being less aggressive.

What is this shit. GSP always said he thought Condit won. Proof.

tO47erj.png
http://i.imgur.com/tO47erj.png

150 strikes to 100.

He even wins via the 209 damage scoring

UFCNickDiaz2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He got off the cage and didn't attack Diaz who turns around with his hands down. He runs several feet away to reset in the center so he'll be able to keep as much distance as possible until he's ready to land a leg kick or three. (If we were talking about full power, fully committed leg kicks that would be impressive.)
So basically he does what everyone is trying to do when being pressed against the cage?

GSP said that he thought Condit won but people thought Diaz won. You are being trolled. Well done.

It all comes down to the judging criteria, they seem to be leaning more towards damage these days.

See Black Beast vs Big Country.

If that fight happened a couple of years back Roy wins easy.

First things first....NO we're never going to let this die.

Not sure how many of you have seen it but in his 2014 documentary The DNA of GSP, Georges is talking to someone in the doctors office about the Diaz/Condit fight and he says it himself that the decision was bullshit and Diaz got robbed. If Diaz comes back I wanna see a rematch between him and Condit! Still the only time ive seen a fighter win by being less aggressive.
And Condit confessed to his elusive gameplan on joe rogan podcast a while back.

So he's backed up into the cage and he finds a way out and gets back to the center of the octagon, so what? Should he just stand there with his back against the cage and get bullied and beat up? Jon Jones does the same thing and he's the GOAT. There's a gif of him literally running from rampage.
2vlvdhu.png

thats a fight where I truly believe no matter who won people would be upset.. personally I had Nick

If you don't sit there stationary like a can, Diaz basically has no answer.
Except Diaz won 1,2, and 5 so he had a lil bit of an answer. Really appreciated that dog fight Carlos said it was going to be, a real war huh?

Back