GSP says Nick Diaz got robbed against Condit

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I like the Diaz brothers, but they bitch when fighters don't stand right in front of them and take their shots.

Well if it weren't for GSP, there would have been no fight in their fight.

All the guys he lost to in his first stint because again, 0 ability to adapt.
You are calling Nick boring then go on to defend GSP. Ironic. The guys he lost to in the first stint were all very exciting fights. Stop checking records and try actually watching the fights.

Nick won if you take octagon control into account, Condit won if you don't.

In my opinion, constantly controlling the octagon and walking down your opponent shows more than throwing 50 baby leg kicks.

Gsp and Nick are both back and The frenchie wants Nick to fight condit again so he can fight Woodley

the fact that it's condit who wants the rematch, and not diaz, tells you all you need to know.

This. Carlos out landed Nick and minimized damage. Funny how Carlos is criticized for his performance yet lyoto machida makes a career out of fighting the same way. Nick was getting schooled on the feet. Couldn't find Condit to connect with anything solid over and over and frustrated Nick to the point to shoot for a takedown.
Lol have you ever even seen a Lyoto Machida fight?

You are calling Nick boring then go on to defend GSP. Ironic. The guys he lost to in the first stint were all very exciting fights. Stop checking records and try actually watching the fights.

I watched the fights... I watched them when they happened. Lol

Uh, no. A comma could be used just before BUT in this instance, BUT not where you suggest.

You just put a bunch of words together without saying anything.

Nick won if you take octagon control into account, Condit won if you don't.

In my opinion, constantly controlling the octagon and walking down your opponent shows more than throwing 50 baby leg kicks.
If he was in control he would've been able to keep Carlos against the cage and pummeled him or at least made an attempt to cut him off the numerous times he went to reset in the center.

kicking someone > walking in a direction while getting kicked

Georges is a comedian.

If you think Nick won you've got issues.

On a podcast? Where did he say it?
His documentary. "Takedown, the DNA of GSP". It's during a scene where he is either checking into a hospital or checking out. The receptionist asks him what he thought of the fight, and he said it was a robbery.

If he was in control he would've been able to keep Carlos against the cage and pummeled him or at least made an attempt to cut him off the numerous times he went to reset in the center.

Says the guy who thinks Condit's never lost a fight in the UFC and that TJ soundly beat Cruz. STFU.

not really, what if nick decided to start being passive and let Carlos be the aggressor? nothing would even happen, just like when Nick jokingly let Anderson dictate the fight

Says the guy who thinks Condit's never lost a fight in the UFC and that TJ soundly beat Cruz. STFU.
Yea I never said either of those things. Got anything truthful or should I just STFU based on your imaginary comments?

Last edited:
While I agree that Condit ran away from the fight. That GIF isn't a good argument. What is he supposed to do there? Get punched against the cage for audience amusement?

Dodged a punch and brought the fight to the CENTER of the octagon. What's wrong with that? Right...Diaz fans expect Condit to stay with his back against the cage and trade where Nick is best at/fall into Nick's gameplan.

Exposes back and runs away, the person I was responding to said he didn't run. Nevertheless, Carlos won the fight but it definitely wasn't pretty nor was it "his fight" as he normally doesn't do that.

He could have done something more like

23vl4ivjpg.gif

And received way less complaints and that was only 1 gif.

For all Diaz's talk about running marathons, I'd say running was the only thing he lost at :p

49-46 Diaz all day.

Back