GSP says Nick Diaz got robbed against Condit

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

First things first....NO we're never going to let this die.

Not sure how many of you have seen it but in his 2014 documentary The DNA of GSP, Georges is talking to someone in the doctors office about the Diaz/Condit fight and he says it himself that the decision was bullshit and Diaz got robbed. If Diaz comes back I wanna see a rematch between him and Condit! Still the only time ive seen a fighter win by being less aggressive.

The horse is dead bro, just beating it!

Did GSP have anything to say about White Woodley being robbed?

Condit won fair and square imo. People say he was running, but he was simply fighting smart. Who says you're obligated to stand in the pocket and be a brawler? He got in and out, while landing strikes. Fighting smart and defensive doesn't mean you're running.

Lol well GSP is wrong. Condit clearly won.

He did way more than Diaz.

Did he actually say this stupid shit?

It's pretty obvious who GSP wanted to win that fight considering he later requested a fight with Diaz despite the division having an extremely clear #1 contender. Condit 1 3 4

I will have to watch it again because I don't remember that.

"Diaz 1, 2, 5. STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKER" - Georges St. Pierre

GSP knows the most about point fighting, so I'll have to agree that Diaz won.

Wasn't there footage of GSP watching ringside and saying Condit would win the decision?

And I saw the DNA movie and can't remember him saying Diaz got robbed.

Stay retired George. Saying things like this... Condit's shin and Hendricks fist has made your brain unhealthy

Condit won fair and square imo. People say he was running, but he was simply fighting smart. Who says you're obligated to stand in the pocket and be a brawler? He got in and out, while landing strikes. Fighting smart and defensive doesn't mean you're running.

2mzz9nd.gif

Back