GSP says Nick Diaz got robbed against Condit

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
65103297.jpg

I thought Condit took that fight. It was close though (obviously) so I can see why the public is split on it.

So he's backed up into the cage and he finds a way out and gets back to the center of the octagon, so what? Should he just stand there with his back against the cage and get bullied and beat up? Jon Jones does the same thing and he's the GOAT. There's a gif of him literally running from rampage.

Oh, so you know more about MMA than GSP?

Dumb comment. Do you honestly think fighters with agendas and bias are going to be more impartial than me?

You're wrong.

If someone says they were abducted by aliens, I don't take anything they say seriously.

So he's backed up into the cage and he finds a way out and gets back to the center of the octagon, so what? Should he just stand there with his back against the cage and get bullied and beat up? Jon Jones does the same thing and he's the GOAT. There's a gif of him literally running from rampage.
thats a funny way of saying he turned his back and literally ran away

Dodged a punch and brought the fight to the CENTER of the octagon. What's wrong with that? Right...Diaz fans expect Condit to stay with his back against the cage and trade where Nick is best at/fall into Nick's gameplan.

Dodged a punch and brought the fight to the CENTER of the octagon. What's wrong with that? Right...Diaz fans expect Condit to stay with his back against the cage and trade where Nick is best at/fall into Nick's gameplan.

Agreed. It's like he's not allowed to fight his own fight. He must fight Nick's fight or else he's running away.

First things first....NO we're never going to let this die.

Not sure how many of you have seen it but in his 2014 documentary The DNA of GSP, Georges is talking to someone in the doctors office about the Diaz/Condit fight and he says it himself that the decision was bullshit and Diaz got robbed. If Diaz comes back I wanna see a rematch between him and Condit! Still the only time ive seen a fighter win by being less aggressive.

How was Diaz aggressive in that fight?

Mouthing off and throwing an occasional weak arm punch isn't aggression.

Diaz won all 5 rounds <42>

him turning his back and running away is bad, its even worse when in every pre-fight interview the natural born runner talked about how he was gonna really "bring it" to nick and how he was gonna knock him out and that this was gonna be a war

conditran6.png

ip8v2f.png

f6wDI.jpg

Last edited:
Back