GSP says Nick Diaz got robbed against Condit

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Condit won fair and square imo. People say he was running, but he was simply fighting smart. Who says you're obligated to stand in the pocket and be a brawler? He got in and out, while landing strikes. Fighting smart and defensive doesn't mean you're running.

This. Carlos out landed Nick and minimized damage. Funny how Carlos is criticized for his performance yet lyoto machida makes a career out of fighting the same way. Nick was getting schooled on the feet. Couldn't find Condit to connect with anything solid over and over and frustrated Nick to the point to shoot for a takedown.

Dumb comment. Do you honestly think fighters with agendas and bias are going to be more impartial than me?

You're wrong.
Nobody's really impartial. Neither you nor GSP.
GSP knows more about MMA than you, deal with it.
You're knowledge of MMA is an absolute joke compared to his and your opinion on fights is signifcantly less important and valuable.

While I agree that Condit ran away from the fight. That GIF isn't a good argument. What is he supposed to do there? Get punched against the cage for audience amusement?

He got off the cage and didn't attack Diaz who turns around with his hands down. He runs several feet away to reset in the center so he'll be able to keep as much distance as possible until he's ready to land a leg kick or three. (If we were talking about full power, fully committed leg kicks that would be impressive.)

Nobody's really impartial. Neither you nor GSP.
GSP knows more about MMA than you, deal with it.
You're knowledge of MMA is an absolute joke compared to his and your opinion on fights is signifcantly less important and valuable.

Lol like I'm going to give two shits about what someone thinks that can't use your in the right context.

Go play in traffic, donkey.

Like many I was disappointed with the fight. It was close but I think Condit won. If Diaz was a little better at adjusting mid fight like Cruz he probably would have won.

Like many I was disappointed with the fight. It was close but I think Condit won. If Diaz was a little better at adjusting mid fight like Cruz he probably would have won.

Dorian Gray?

I know of a short lil dude with that same name lol

Lol well GSP is wrong. Condit clearly won.

He did way more than Diaz.

Did he actually say this stupid shit?
even Condit said he wanted a rematch to "settle the score" you don't say that after you won. Even he knows he didn't win.

even Condit said he wanted a rematch to "settle the score" you don't say that after you won. Even he knows he didn't win.

Uh huh. He didn't say he lost.

If you think that is an acknowledgement of losing, you need reading comprehension.

ip8v2f.png

[SPOIR]
really good shoop potential there

Uh huh. He didn't say he lost.

If you think that is an acknowledgement of losing, you need reading comprehension.
"settle the score" dummy. Get some comprehension yourself

"settle the score" dummy. Get some comprehension yourself

Lol derp. That doesn't mean he thinks Nick won idiot. Good lord.

He knows people clearly think he didn't win and wants to settle the score. Fucking need shit spelled out for you.Need? Need your hand held to go to the fucking candy store, too?

Lol derp. That doesn't mean he thinks Nick won idiot. Good lord.

He knows people clearly think he didn't win and wants to settle the score. Fucking need shit spelled out for you.Need? Need your hand held to go to the fucking candy store, too?

love when dumb people think they're smart. If he knows he won, he moves on, no need to settle anything. Sad that you need things spelled out for you like this, yet you think you're spelling things out, I feel bad for you but at the same time, you amuse me.

Agreed. It's like he's not allowed to fight his own fight. He must fight Nick's fight or else he's running away.

Except Carlos isn't fighting his own fight, he has never fought like before or after the Diaz fight.

love when dumb people think they're smart. If he knows he won, he moves on, no need to settle anything. Sad that you need things spelled out for you like this, yet you think you're spelling things out, I feel bad for you but at the same time, you amuse me.

I can't teach you how to not be stupid. You chose to be this way. Carry on. Let me know when you figure out what he meant by "settle the score". If you think it is a term reserved for someone who lost, there really isn't anything else to say.

Except Carlos isn't fighting his own fight, he has never fought like before or after the Diaz fight.

If you don't sit there stationary like a can, Diaz basically has no answer.

GSP was won over by Diaz when Diaz took Condit down at the end. GSP loves takedowns.

Back