GSP says Nick Diaz got robbed against Condit

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Except Diaz won 1,2, and 5 so he had a lil bit of an answer. Really appreciated that dog fight Carlos said it was going to be, a real war huh?

It wasn't but that is completely irrelevant to who won, which Condit did.

Diaz is in a fuckload of boring fights because he has 0 ability to adapt I'd the fighter doesn't stand there like an idiot in front of him.

It isn't the opponent's fault in every case. The dude does very little when he can't impose his will so he just flips guys off, to make it look like they aren't on his level when it is just what he does when he doesn't know what else to do.

Right, which was what I was pointing out. It was supposed to be your and he used you're
You should have said he doesn't use you're in the right context. Not that it's a big deal but if you're going to correct someone at least correct them. Lol.

So basically he does what everyone is trying to do when being pressed against the cage?

Sigh...

Yes everyone runs back to the center like that instead of resetting at a normal safe distance. You are absolutely right. Condit was as aggressive as I've ever seen any fighter.

You should have said he doesn't use you're in the right context. Not that it's a big deal but if you're going to correct someone at least correct them. Lol.

Ok. You should have put a comma after 'someone'.

It wasn't but that is completely irrelevant to who won, which Condit did.

Diaz is in a fuckload of boring fights because he has 0 ability to adapt I'd the fighter doesn't stand there like an idiot in front of him.

It isn't the opponent's fault in every case. The dude does very little when he can't impose his will so he just flips guys off, to make it look like they aren't on his level when it is just what he does when he doesn't know what else to do.
A fuckload of boring fights? Condit and Anderson? One had an elusive gameplan that he admitted to claiming Diaz can't be knocked out and then you have a counter striker coming off a brutal injury.

Sigh...

Yes everyone runs back to the center like that instead of resetting at a normal safe distance. You are absolutely right. Condit was as aggressive as I've ever seen any fighter.

Dat Diaz aggressiveness.. it was godlike......

Dat Diaz aggressiveness.. it was godlike......

So was the Condit aggressiveness... Man those kicks are something to be feared.. We can go back and forth about this all day though if you want..

A fuckload of boring fights? Condit and Anderson? One had an elusive gameplan that he admitted to claiming Diaz can't be knocked out and then you have a counter striker coming off a brutal injury.

Well if it weren't for GSP, there would have been no fight in their fight.

All the guys he lost to in his first stint because again, 0 ability to adapt.

So was the Condit aggressiveness... Man those kicks are something to be feared.. We can go back and forth about this all day though if you want..

So they both were very timid and both should have put on a better performance?

So they both were very timid and both should have put on a better performance?

Fair enough. I was very disappointed with the fight on a whole. Not sure how anyone could be proud of it or claim either one decisively won or that it wasn't close. It was close, boring and I wish I could forget it ever happened.

he will impress me when he admit he robbed BJ Penn in their first fight

not a popular opinion but i think it was a close competitive fight with Condit deserving the win.
you wont get a lot of fans fighting that way but i feel the same about the guys that lay on someone for the win, stop them from doing it and impose your will so YOU get the victory.
If i couldnt cut the cage off and land punches or get out from under my opponent and impose my game, i wouldnt feel like i won the fight

Back