GSP looking thick, solid and tight, would easily take belt if he returned

Sure, knowledge of diet and sports nutrition hasn't grown at all since the 20th century. Must be dem steroids.

Well you can only get to a certain amount of muscularity natty. You will NEVER see a natural Arnold Schwarznegger even if someone with great genetics trained every day for 60 years with crazy intensity and had the perfect diet. Once you hit your limit you need to use steroids to go beyond that point.

GSP's physique doesn't look unnatural here, but there are some rumours of him using HGH and pictures of him where he appears to have HGH gut:

gsp.png

GSPbelly1mod3.jpg

Would it be surprising for somebody who is dedicating their ENTIRE LIVES to reaching their athletic peak to use? I don't think so... And that's why pretty much every competitor in MMA is being popped. PRIDE actually encouraged PED use.

That is a thick man, let me tell you

So thick >.>

That's what she said ...

About Lawler beating GSP, Rory almost beat Lawler, the GSP that wasn't in it mentally against Hendricks would beat Lawler.

If GSP comes back he should get a warmup fight first though, its one thing to be in physical shape but another thing to be in fighting shape, especially after such a long layoff.

This is retarded. It's not difficult at all to build muscle, especially when you no longer have to concern yourself with making weight.

You completely misunderstand me and you thoroughly disappoint me.

PS: After GSP defeated Hendricks, he left his belt in his locker room while taking a shower. When he got out of the shower, the belt had been taken away by someone. Not just anyone has access to GSP's locker room at such an event.

Well you can only get to a certain amount of muscularity natty. You will NEVER see a natural Arnold Schwarznegger even if someone with great genetics trained every day for 60 years with crazy intensity and had the perfect diet. Once you hit your limit you need to use steroids to go beyond that point.

GSP's physique doesn't look unnatural here, but there are some rumours of him using HGH and pictures of him where he appears to have HGH gut:

gsp.png

GSPbelly1mod3.jpg

Would it be surprising for somebody who is dedicating their ENTIRE LIVES to reaching their athletic peak to use? I don't think so... And that's why pretty much every competitor in MMA is being popped. PRIDE actually encouraged PED use.
Oh, I guarantee you Arnold in his heyday was not natural. Most pro bodybuilders do in fact juice. I was good friends with one a few years back. The stuff works, too; he was going to the gym 2-3 times a day and putting out these ridiculously intense workouts every time. It's the nature of the game because the competitors who don't juice will be at a huge disadvantage to the ones that do. A vicious cycle (no pun intended).

Those pics of GSP are a little damning, I have to admit. People always point towards bacne as a sure sign of steroid use but it isn't. A beer gut with visible abs on the other hand...

I don't know about easily with Lawler just beasting everybody but he would def still be #1 contender. Ive seen a recent GSP training vid and he was doing tons of gymnastic type workouts. The guy is an A1 Athlete no doubt.

You completely misunderstand me and you thoroughly disappoint me.

PS: After GSP defeated Hendricks, he left his belt in his locker room while taking a shower. When he got out of the shower, the belt had been taken away by someone. Not just anyone has access to GSP's locker room at such an event.

Whoops. I guess I'm the retarded one and not your post. Apologies. :redface:

Oh, I guarantee you Arnold in his heyday was not natural. Most pro bodybuilders do in fact juice. I was good friends with one a few years back. The stuff works, too; he was going to the gym 2-3 times a day and putting out these ridiculously intense workouts every time. It's the nature of the game because the competitors who don't juice will be at a huge disadvantage to the ones that do. A vicious cycle (no pun intended).

In bodybuilding there are 2 different competitions, one for people who use steroids (untested) & one for those who don't (tested).

Natty guys compete against each other.

and lulz @ Guarantee Arnold not being natural, no shit, he was taking Dianabol at 13 years old

gsp.png

GSPbelly1mod3.jpg

Those pictures say it all

No he wouldn't. Look at the ring rust he had after his knee surgery. Wasn't quite as dominant.

Was equally as dominant till he fought Hendricks. Then he deserved to lose a close decision. Post knee surgery GSP was pretty much the exact same fighter as pre-surgery.

By far the most consistently dominant champion the UFC has ever seen (yes, that includes Jones too).

I thought the "thick/solid/tight, he's coming to destroy everyone" threads were limited to Shogun/BJ/Vitor?

He'd lose if he came back. That's why he'll never come back.

I think he can blanket Robbie for 5 rounds, and I love Robbie.

GSP has the "cuddle" style which judges love as opposed to Hendrick's "ball-sniff" style.

He's not a guy to take risks in life but we'll see

Yeah, he doesn't take risks in life, risks like fighting his way to the top of a sport full of dudes who would destory 99% of the men on earth, fighting in a cage in front of millions of people & going on to be so good at beating said beasts of men that no one in the division before or since can compete with him on his prime level.

But he'd never accomplish something like that, cause he doesn't take risks in life...right?

Last edited:
Was equally as dominant till he fought Hendricks. Then he deserved to lose a close decision. Post knee surgery GSP was pretty much the exact same fighter as pre-surgery.

By far the most consistently dominant champion the UFC has ever seen (yes, that includes Jones too).

No he wasn't and I don't even like GSP. In his first 23 fights he got hit with 248 significant strikes, in his last 4 he got hit with 240 significant strikes and his takedown success rating went down when 3 of the 4 last guys he fought had either average or poor TDD in Condit's case.

Nick Diaz who only has average TDD stuffed 7 of GSP's takedowns, I don't think that happens if Diaz fought pre-knee injury GSP.

Nick Diaz was stopping his takedowns.

GSP is now even more older and has had yet another knee surgery.

Add in today's drug testing that hurts older fighters from having the energy level to compete with the younger faster stronger opponents .... no way GSP returns.

Back