GSP looking thick, solid and tight, would easily take belt if he returned

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
gLrzCxz.jpg

Looks like he's on the Fedor diet.

Lawler KOs him IMO. GSP got hit a lot more post knee injury and his takedown success rate went down. I don't see him finishing Lawler so I think it would just be a matter of time till Lawler finishes him.

WAR St. Pierre!!!!

this guy is always in shape, he enjoys staying in shape.

to the guy above me about lawler knocking him out, whatever dude, George is a top tier fighter a cut above lawler.

No he wouldn't. Look at the ring rust he had after his knee surgery. Wasn't quite as dominant.

Lawler KOs him IMO. GSP got hit a lot more post knee injury and his takedown success rate went down. I don't see him finishing Lawler so I think it would just be a matter of time till Lawler finishes him.

roflmaolol

I don't like St-Pierre. At all. But wtf are you talking about?

Less effective with takedowns.... what? Are you talking about his fight against Hendricks?
Do you realize how good Hendricks is? Especially when it comes down to wrestling.

If/when he comes back, it's between him and Hendricks. Like it was before.

(Yeah, we all know Lawler lost that second match against Hendricks.)

That is a thick man, let me tell you

Holy shit. Is he fighting in HW now? I don't think he can cut to welterweight from that.

I think GSP's injuries would keep him from the title but a healthy GSP without ring rust runs through that whole division again. I just don't think he would get past the time off or the knees.

He struggled with TDs vs Nick Diaz.

His wrestling went way down after the first ACL tear. He's now had two. He's done as a championship threat.

There was also some crazy stat about how much he got his his last 3 fights. It was almost as much as he'd ever got hit before combined, or something ridiculous like that (don't quot me on the specifics, but it was a shocking stat).

That said, I have little doubt when GSP is 50, he will be in better shape than most people ever know. Hardest working of the top 5 GOATs (Fedor, Anderson, Jones, Aldo).

People have the memory of a goldfish up in here. I like Lawler as much as the next guy, but GSP takes him down and keeps him down.

No he wouldn't. Look at the ring rust he had after his knee surgery. Wasn't quite as dominant.

Heh, that's the best we have against GSP, "he wasn't quite as dominant." I hope GSP doesn't come back but even with ring rust and blown knees he probably is better than Lawler.

Hendricks beat GSP. Lawler beat Hendricks. Not hard to do the math folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back