grown ass men that avoid heavy lifting (not talking about weights)

What about picking up. Any updates on your approach to that?

Nope, haven't been back there for a few days as work is getting busier now.

cool story bro. Im not a mover though & i sure as hell make alot more than 10 a hour for for a living so your little rant is falling on deaf ears.

Ok so you work in a warehouse, the pinnacle of alpha dog occupations. You're still a pleb, and I'm sure you have many poor and uneducated relatives who I can underpay to move my 'heavy' 20-100lbs goods..

When my wife and I go to the grocery store together I make her carry the basket while I throw the food into it. Sometimes it gets heavy with milk and stuff but I don't care. You know why? Cuz I'm the Alpha and I don't lift or carry shit.

WifeCarryingBeer.jpg

I hear ya TS. I'm a real man because I strut around town lifting heavy shit just coz.

LOL!

I bet TS has a sub .500 street fighting record.

any chance to lift heavy is good, people who dont are silly, especially if you lift weights at the gym. Like dont you want to try and apply your 'strength' to the real world?

any chance to lift heavy is good, people who dont are silly, especially if you lift weights at the gym. Like dont you want to try and apply your 'strength' to the real world?

manual labour =/= applying your strength to the real world.

A good message to fellow men out there. Go risk breaking your back so other men won't think you are a pussy.

I do not go out of my way to lify heavy stuff in order to show people im tough.

But if there is some heavy lifting that has to get done i do not avoid it like its the plague either. I will do it. Alot of guys will avoid that shit at all costs, that is who im talking about

They are not as much man.

I regularly do the work an excavator is going to do because I can do it faster and I get stronger as part of the deal.

Do you know how much of a sissy you look like? I have encountered a few guys that do this lately & it is a really bad look. I mean is it really that awful if you have to sweat a little? Im only 170 & i don't have any difficulty at all. Have you guys encountered this shit?
I cant believe the great mods od mayberry how not deleted this poor troll attempt

Back