grown ass men that avoid heavy lifting (not talking about weights)

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you know how much of a sissy you look like? I have encountered a few guys that do this lately & it is a really bad look. I mean is it really that awful if you have to sweat a little? Im only 170 & i don't have any difficulty at all. Have you guys encountered this shit?

Last edited:
Maybe those guys you saw had something wrong with them, like a bad back, etc.......dick

Do you know how much of a sissy you look like? I have encountered a few guys that do this lately & it is a really bad look. I mean is it really that awful if you have to sweat a little? Im only 170 & i don't have any difficulty at all. Have you guys encountered this shit?

What do you consider heavy lifting?

Speaking as someone that can lift really heavy things, I generally try and avoid doing it in my day to day life (unless it's in the gym).

Why on earth would I want to lift things unnecessarily?

I thought you were talking about lifting weights.

Someone is mad that nobody would help them move.

I'm not afraid to say no depending on the circumstances. For example, i won't help people move and I won't go over to someone's house to help rearrange furniture.

I have scoliosis and that shit hurts my lower back for days.

My friend recently wanted help moving a 500+ lbs. safe up a long flight of stairs. I told him to shove it up his ass.

I'm not afraid to say no depending on the circumstances. For example, i won't help people move and I won't go over to someone's house to help rearrange furniture.

I have scoliosis and that shit hurts my lower back for days.

My friend recently wanted help moving a 500+ lbs. safe up a long flight of stairs. I told him to shove it up his ass.

Hold up. What's in the safe?

I generally try and avoid doing it in my day to day life/QUOTE]

What if it needs to be done though? are you just gonna run away & let someone else do it. Cause that's what ALOT of guys do.

This is trivial shit. It shouldn't bother you.

This another thread about fat chicks?

Back