grown ass men that avoid heavy lifting (not talking about weights)

Speaking as someone that can lift really heavy things, I generally try and avoid doing it in my day to day life (unless it's in the gym).

Why on earth would I want to lift things unnecessarily?

Burns more calories and you get to eat more

Do you know how much of a sissy you look like? I have encountered a few guys that do this lately & it is a really bad look. I mean is it really that awful if you have to sweat a little? Im only 170 & i don't have any difficulty at all. Have you guys encountered this shit?

I try not to lift heavy things unless I absolutely have to or I'm at the gym and even then, it's all lower weight, high reps. I guess I look like a sissy compared to TS. Do you really go out of your way to do that in order to show people you're tough? lol.

TS isn't ashamed of heavy lifting dick & balls into his orifices.

I do not go out of my way to lify heavy stuff in order to show people im tough.

But if there is some heavy lifting that has to get done i do not avoid it like its the plague either. I will do it. Alot of guys will avoid that shit at all costs, that is who im talking about

Lifting what, where, why? I'm getting old enough that unnecessary lifting is just not smart. I could go hulk mode to impress...absolutely nobody, but the first time you get that horizontal slicing pain across your lower back that sits your ass down for a few days, you reevaluate.

Do you know how much of a sissy you look like? I have encountered a few guys that do this lately & it is a really bad look. I mean is it really that awful if you have to sweat a little? Im only 170 & i don't have any difficulty at all. Have you guys encountered this shit?

Sounds awesome.

come lift my dick, my back hurts and I need to pee.

TS, can you please explain a situation in which you find A LOT of men run away from heavy lifting between 20 and 100 lbs?

When my wife and I go to the grocery store together I make her carry the basket while I throw the food into it. Sometimes it gets heavy with milk and stuff but I don't care. You know why? Cuz I'm the Alpha and I don't lift or carry shit.

if u can bench teh 275, uve earned the right to not do any heavy lifting

I dont bench the 275 but I did have sex with it a few times.

76d75654-5ab6-4807-98f1-4ed1f668daa6.jpg

TS, can you please explain a situation in which you find A LOT of men run away from heavy lifting between 20 and 100 lbs?

i work in a warehouse & see guys on the crew do it. Also i have seen guys do it when they are susposed to be helping a family member (not me) move. They just run away from lifting a large tv or something

Back