grown ass men that avoid heavy lifting (not talking about weights)

Do you know how much of a sissy you look like? I have encountered a few guys that do this lately & it is a really bad look. I mean is it really that awful if you have to sweat a little? Im only 170 & i don't have any difficulty at all. Have you guys encountered this shit?

Some of them may have back problems that they don't feel like telling you all about. Something to think about.

I prefer to lift weights in a gym. I won't avoid it in everyday life though.

What if it needs to be done though? are you just gonna run away & let someone else do it. Cause that's what ALOT of guys do.

I lift heavy things in the gym to get strong but when something heavy needs to be lifted, like a fridge, I'll pay a loser like you $10/hour to lift it for me.

I won't run away, I'll stand there in comfort and watch, telling you not to scrape the walls or I won't pay you. When you're done, I'll get a pizza and some beers, walk towards with a smile on my face saying "thanks dude" so you think its for you, then I'll fist bump you, give you no tip even though you're working for slave wages, tell you to fuck off and enjoy my pizza and beer.

I lift heavy things in the gym to get strong but when something heavy needs to be lifted, like a fridge, I'll pay a loser like you $10/hour to lift it for me.

I won't run away, I'll stand there in comfort and watch, telling you not to scrape the walls or I won't pay you. When you're done, I'll get a pizza and some beers, walk towards with a smile on my face saying "thanks dude" so you think its for you, then I'll fist bump you, give you no tip even though you're working for slave wages, tell you to fuck off and enjoy my pizza and beer.

TS, this is LatFlare working smarter not harder.

hey dont be sad. It happens to a lot of guys.
Try to cuddle it and talk gently.. it might "come up".

I am rooting for you, Wombat

Thanks, bear. Knowing you're out there rooting on my behalf makes me happy.

valentino is a can

r5aoxxs29eefgjvupxkn.gif

What about picking up. Any updates on your approach to that?

cool story bro. Im not a mover though & i sure as hell make alot more than 10 a hour for for a living so your little rant is falling on deaf ears.

TS, ever think that maybe people are "running" away from the "heavy" weights because they want you to lift them. Maybe they want you to get stronger to a point where you won't complain about 20 fucking lbs being "heavy".

I haven't lifted in 2 years and I'm still stronger than you

i use one of those mini fork lift thingies to take these A frames outside

slide-in-a-frame.jpg

stupid girls carry these outside and come back sweating lol

Lift yourself dude. "you are skinny, lift real weights!!!!" Just do this meat heads....

10647222_10205927324606493_2390039301276506427_n.jpg

I read through two pages and I still don't know what we lifting weights or furniture?

Back