Social Greta Thunberg Megathread

And generally they have those things in common with the people they usually bitch about. Strange, ain't it? It's like a self perpetuated discord machine.
I agree. I try not to participate in it, which is why I try to get along with people with opposing viewpoints. As long as it's nothing morally despicable I'm alright with treating people respectfully. I have chats with people that I would probably disagree with on 80-90% of political issues, I just don't feel the need to categorize everyone and treat them like a douchebag.

I'm not trying to be a goodie two-shoes, I can get pretty smug in here but it's usually against people that are needlessly antagonizing or disrespectful.

Let’s see at a age where they cannot be held responsible for most things they do but people want people to listen to their “inspired” advice.

And yet wonder why people see them as bat shit crazy.

Fun fact, look into her “handler”, a women she is seen with in many of these events. Then look into who she works for.

Surely, there couldn’t be people with an agenda feeding her the lines, right???

<BC1>

PS, it should surprise nobody that the left looks to children to lead. Democrats think with their heart, not their brain.

Spill the beans.

Who is this woman and who does she work for?

Who is making money off of this child?

OK, read the article within the OP.

- I heard about this child on NRP this week. First time I heard about her. I didn't realize she was the catalyst for the school walk-out last school year. Side note: A parent of one of my students reached out to me asking if I would drive her kid (and her classmates) to a protest that day and call it a field trip. It was a moot point since it was a teacher inservice day on that date.

- I didn't realize that this child's mom is a well known singer and has received accolades from environmental organizations in the past. Is this a case of a parent using his/her child to stay famous?

Malena Ernman = LaVar Ball

Terrible cliché, this applies to everyone. Some people are better at intellectually justifying their positions than others, but it's all emotional.

Write that down.

<TrumpWrong1>

You will not find a single policy stance of da goose which is based of feelz.

These photo ops are just complete scumbag bs.. We are all tired of these idiots pretending they are good people with crap like this.
Don't be such a science denier. It's a scientific consensus that this preteen has magical powers, so you'll damn well pay the government whatever she tells you to in the name of m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ science or Marianne Williamson will cast a spell on you.

Apparently that story about her saying she can "see CO2 with the naked eye" is bullshit.

Last edited:
3 safe cases of mental Illness. Completely deprived of being able to see reality as it is.

And her family has been very wealthy for a long time. Her mother makes a lot of money through her voice.

What. Read the article. The 3rd sentence says clear signs if starvation.

Retard

Apparently that story about her saying she can "see CO2 with the naked eye" is bullshit.

Not a fan of the Greta hysteria going around in europe atleast. As a swede, Im pretty sick of hearing about her (although I must say that noone ever brought up her mother. She is never mentioned in any of the news Ive ever seen. That was actually news to me). Although it is fun seeing some of the rightist posters here get triggered by her.

That said, your post will be ignored in the thread
Too much inconvenient facts. Ridiculus untruthful and unfounded claims are always prefered whenever possible.

Not a fan of the Greta hysteria going around in europe atleast. As a swede, Im pretty sick of hearing about her (although I must say that noone ever brought up her mother. She is never mentioned in any of the news Ive ever seen. That was actually news to me). Although it is fun seeing some of the rightist posters here get triggered by her.

That said, your post will be ignored in the thread
Too much inconvenient facts. Ridiculus untruthful and unfounded claims are always prefered whenever possible.

So there's Greta hysteria in Sweden that you've heard of and you're sick of hearing about her but she's not on the news you've seen. So how how do you know all this? TMZ? Your friends?

Sounds like fake news.

So there's Greta hysteria in Sweden that you've heard of and you're sick of hearing about her but she's not on the news you've seen. So how how do you know all this? TMZ? Your friends?

Sounds like fake news.

I said that there has been no mentioning of her "famous" (not really) mother in the news Ive seen. Greta herself turns up quite regularly -with updates on where she is and who she meets..
I am sorry you lack in reading comprehension. It must be a big burden for you.

I said that there has been no mentioning of her "famous" (not really) mother in the news Ive seen. Greta herself turns up quite regularly -with updates on where she is and who she meets..
I am sorry you lack in reading comprehension. It must be a big burden for you.

You’re right I messed up where that parenthesis ended but the real burden is yours as you helplessly watch Muslims taking over you’re country

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back