Social Greta Thunberg has pivoted

This was probably true, but she is going off script now.

No way her handlers are telling her to hate the Jews.

I doubt she hates anything. Imo she expresses a pro-Palestine position because they tell her to. It's the classic divide and conquer. Divide people along a subject, e.g. pro-Palestine vs. pro-Israel, make them fight against each other and they won't notice the hand moving the pieces along the chessboard. It's a routine but ubiquitous part of the control system.

greta-thunberg-israel.jpg

greta looks like a dude now.

wood not.

Isn't that called Jordan?

I don't even know what makes someone Palestinian. They don't have their own language. They don't have their own religion. They don't appear to have their own anything. What appears to make someone Palestinian is they are an Arabic speaking Muslim who makes religious motivated land claims in Israel.

Maybe do some reading then.

greta looks like a dude now.

wood not.

Non binary within 6months. She's in that confused era and probably doesn't like how she looks so that'll explain why she isn't particularly attractive to whatever sex she wants to be attracted to her. By 18 to 20 she then drops the non binary shtick coz she's getting attractive to whoever. Mark this post.

Non binary within 6months. She's in that confused era and probably doesn't like how she looks so that'll explain why she isn't particularly attractive to whatever sex she wants to be attracted to her. By 18 to 20 she then drops the non binary shtick coz she's getting attractive to whoever. Mark this post.
I'm pretty sure she's 21 already. I don't care enough to look it up, mind you.

And for the record, I've done FAR worse!

You know, I’ve never once found myself wondering or giving a shit what her opinion on anything is

I think its a good dividing line between faux environmentalists in it for self enrichment and those who actually give a dam about the cause, why would you care about one and not the other unless you actually care about neither?

Credit to her, I think when she first got attention it was probably in part from liberal media who thought she would make for a good bit of short term tokenism and not rock the boat much but she does seem to have some genuine balls calling out bullshit PR around greenwashing environmentalism in favour of real action and now against a liberial establishment which is happy to go along with Israeli actions.
The Palestinian issue has absolutely nothing to do with being an environmentalist. You can believe in climate change and actively fight against while being either pro Palestinian, pro Israeli, or having no opinion at all. The two things are not connected in any way.

It’s this stupid modern era in politics where people seem to believe have to have the same bundled set of beliefs to be a liberal or a conservative or whatever. It’s nonsense

I have nothing but sympathy for Greta... she's a mentally challenged young lady being taken advantage of--those that promote her and pushed her into the limelight should be ashamed.

The Palestinian issue has absolutely nothing to do with being an environmentalist. You can believe in climate change and actively fight against while being either pro Palestinian, pro Israeli, or having no opinion at all. The two things are not connected in any way.

It’s this stupid modern era in politics where people seem to believe have to have the same bundled set of beliefs to be a liberal or a conservative or whatever. It’s nonsense
There connected in that there the positions a decent moral human should take.

That’s the exact kind of faux moral bullshit Im talking about. It is not.
Again its just the opposite, if your a media figure who claims to care about the environment for the impact it will have on others but doesnt care about the deaths of tens of thousands of women and children and the displacement of millions more I would say your enguaging in "faux moral bullshit".

Again its just the opposite, if your a media figure who claims to care about the environment for the impact it will have on others but doesnt care about the deaths of tens of thousands of women and children and the displacement of millions more I would say your enguaging in "faux moral bullshit".
Do you honestly think that the Palestine/Israel conflict is black and white? If that is what you think then you don't know what you're talking about and should go do some reading before bothering anyone else with that nonsense. It's not, and it doesn't have anything to do with being the good guy because you for the side that is run an extreme human rights abusing, starting the current conflict with a litany of warcrimes.

Not that fighting against climate change makes you a good guy either. It really just makes you a pragmatist. And again, has nothing to do with Israel.

Do you honestly think that the Palestine/Israel conflict is black and white? If that is what you think then you don't know what you're talking about and should go do some reading before bothering anyone else with that nonsense. It's not, and it doesn't have anything to do with being the good guy because you for the side that is run an extreme human rights abusing, starting the current conflict with a litany of warcrimes.

Not that fighting against climate change makes you a good guy either. It really just makes you a pragmatist. And again, has nothing to do with Israel.
Something need not be entirely black and white to think that one sides actions are more worthy of criticism, especially if that side is backed up by your own government and is currently killing and maiming tens of thousands of women and children.

I'm not surprising she's very unpopular, if you support both the destruction of the environment which could lead to the deaths of billions and perhaps even the collapse of society as we know it and what looks like the ethnic cleansing of millions you probably do not like having your positions morality highlighted.

Again as I said I think there is plenty of ingenuine and self serving environmentalism within the media but I think the current events in Israel are a good way of highlighting whether someone is a genuinely moral media figure or whether they are a careerist stooge, lots of "liberal" media outlets have not taken against it.

Last edited:
Back