Social Greta Thunberg has pivoted

I'm pro Palestine myself, I just thought it was interesting given she's a public figure taking a stance most public figures have avoided taking.

Because Palestinians would be able to rule a multi-religious nation right, lol...

Supporting Israel or Palestine shows an equal level of misunderstanding.

Lol at lefties pretending they don't worship her. Here's a 140+ page mega thread dedicated to her full of lefties fawning over her.

Gretta is too old for them now.

Never seen an ugly baby?
ugly-baby.gif

Lots of comments on her looks. Apparently must matter
Lots of people can be wrong though can't they. I'm pretty sure you can come up with an example of something people refer to as important which you know is not.

I think it's relevant if the person is trading on their looks, say an actress or model, singer etc. Greta however never has, her age was relevant but less so now. It was always about the idea that she was championing. Thus commenting on her looks says more, I think, about the internal state of the commenter, than her. Thus it's only really relevant to the person who speaks up about it, not for public consumption.

Just my thoughts regarding it, carry on, whatever!

Because Palestinians would be able to rule a multi-religious nation right, lol...

Supporting Israel or Palestine shows an equal level of misunderstanding.

Israel is an apartheid state that is currently committing genocide. Palestinians should have their own state.

Israel is an apartheid state that is currently committing genocide. Palestinians should have their own state.

Isn't that called Jordan?

I don't even know what makes someone Palestinian. They don't have their own language. They don't have their own religion. They don't appear to have their own anything. What appears to make someone Palestinian is they are an Arabic speaking Muslim who makes religious motivated land claims in Israel.

How is finding a 21 year old attractive/ unattractive creepy?

Either you're 50 or some puritanical weirdo.

And in what country is 21 the legal age to have sex with someone lol.
Reading comprehension fail

To be honest though thats her career isnt it? she's famous for being a protestor who people now pay attention to, the moral way to use them is to help highligth genuinely good causes which she seems to do rather than just doing for the safe career option which would probably be working for CNN or something, doing some weak ass green washing PR work for big business and turning a blind eye to whats happening in Israel.
Why would you presuppose that somebody that has truly studied climate issues would have anything intelligent to say about the Middle East? What's the difference between her and some Hollywood actress?

I don't recall the details but a while back people found out that the Greta twitter was being managed by an employee because they slipped up. Nothing "she" was writing were her own words. Greta is a brand name first and foremost, not a person. She has handlers and a whole team who manages her, tell what to do and even write her speeches. Nothing about her is real.
This was probably true, but she is going off script now.

No way her handlers are telling her to hate the Jews.

So fuck human rights if it ain’t the current thing, hey girl. Grift on you ducking puppet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back