Greg Hardy not at the Press Conference

Possibly. I'm a couple hours away from where he played when the abuse story broke. It was huge news around here. Granted, that's just local but Disney is such a huge target for publicity and what with metoo being so big. I guess we'll see. I found this article from last June interesting -

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/23539181/ufc-signing-greg-hardy-major-mistake

Okay just looked into this a little bit and the story that he just slapped a hoe and pushed her isn't holding water.

Should have passed on this one UFC.. second chances and all that but not on this platform.

He legit beat his girlfriend and who knows what else.

hardy-1.jpg

He payed her / scared her.

mug_NicoleHolder_11.JPG_3_1_JR425DLT_L105089444

lt53b6u3wiwax8gqzwv6.jpg

Dude, the character in your avatar is a woman beater.

Assuming your simply a fan of Furio and not the actual actor that portrayed him.

Maybe pick a better avatar if your gonna champion this cause.

Just saying...
Really? I'm a Furio fan but have never heard that, nor can I find it. Can you post a link?

I like how there's people in the UFC who did way worse things and are forgiven and celebrated, but because this guy slapped a hoe he's Black Hitler.. MMA fans = bandwagoning fairweather clowns. If Greg Hardy goes on a tear and becomes champ you'll all suddenly be on his nuts and forget about this.

who has done worse that got promoted? Jones? Id still argue beating your gf down is much worse than running from a hit and run

The tweet is from a different event over a month ago
This thread is a fail and should be deleted for being misleading as it is

aJxrZLW2_700w_0.jpg

Last edited:
I don't blame them

Journalist: hey Greg, do you regret beating your GF?
Journalist: hey Greg, do you think it was a bad look to beat your GF?
Journalist: hey Greg, would you ever beat your GF again?

why would they bother having him up there?

you know some gimp like Ariel Helwani would be drooling to ask some controversial questions for attention

Ariel: Greg, how do you feel being on the same card with Rachael Ostrich, as she herself is someone who is a victim of domestic violence?
Sherdog: OMG, Ariel is such a good journalist. Hard hitting questions!!!!
7D99D03C-7039-4D4B-9C61-89C7A9A6FC72.gifHe was there, he just never made it inside the building. He was busy answering questions outside

Found guilty by a judge, not a jury of his peers as is his constitutional right. Besides if she took the money and ran that just goes to show she isn’t the most credible person and why should we believe her in the first place?

He was found guilty afrer mutiple investigations from different parties, which inculded harassing, and attempting to scare the girl he beat to not say anything.

Its pretty obvious the dude was guilty, and he most likely paid his ex off, or scared her off.

Mutiple investigations inculded this was all true

If the guy has gotten his punishment, how can we then as a society not let him make a living fighting in a cage? He has a history of being a violent asshole. Ok, so let him fight in a cage.
I am more comfortable with that guy fighting in a cage than him working at a daycare center or even at McDonalds.

Punishment's a different discussion I think. I would personally be ok with child molesters being put down if proven guily without reasonable doubt in cases where the evidence is extremely solid. At the very least in theory. Same with sadistic scumbags and others who prey on the weak and put innocent people through hell. Just a lot of problems like knowing for certain somebody is guilty, questions about how some think life is sacred and so on. Question where the line goes and who has the right to judge if somebody lives or dies, who pulls the trigger. How reliable is the system, corruption, and a lot more.

If there are laws and somebody served his/her sentence, there are some jobs they shouldn't ever get I can agree - Like a wife beater working at a womens shelter or a child molester working with kids. A guy who proved to be a brute fighting in a cage? Why not?
If he can not make a living doing "honest" work he will have to break the law. Why even let the guy out then?
-he didn't serve any punishment
-beating up a partner that is probably half your size is 'preying on the weak'
-the piece of shit doesn't deserve to make money being a star athlete whom people praise (which will happen if he's good enough).

Let him be a construction worker or some sort of physical labour and maybe volunteer at a battered women's shelter?

Okay just looked into this a little bit and the story that he just slapped a hoe and pushed her isn't holding water.

Should have passed on this one UFC.. second chances and all that but not on this platform.

He legit beat his girlfriend and who knows what else.

hardy-1.jpg

He payed her / scared her.

mug_NicoleHolder_11.JPG_3_1_JR425DLT_L105089444

lt53b6u3wiwax8gqzwv6.jpg
Gus served 15 months in prison for beating up a guy and his girlfriend after they confronted them for gus going through their shit while they were swimming

Found guilty by a judge, not a jury of his peers as is his constitutional right. Besides if she took the money and ran that just goes to show she isn’t the most credible person and why should we believe her in the first place?
There is definitely a price where you would probably take the money too. What the hell does that have to do with credibility...

You can ask him anything when Arriany and Brittany show up with fat lips and shiners.

I don't really get the hate about Hardy,too.
Yeah, he did something bad, but he already served the sentence he got and is still getting enough shit for it. Not saying he should be in the UFC but you can't change it.
And what do you want him to do, if you don't even want him to compete in human cock-fighting.
And let's not forget that combat sport is full of scumbags and criminals. Somehow nobody cares about the fact that Floyd and many other fighters did the same thing or that Khabib has ties with dictators and other shady people.
Or that known criminals like Abu Aizatar are fighting in the UFC.
Hell, Abdul Razak Alhassan raped two woman and nobody gives a fuck when he fights.
(somehow all this shady fighters are managed by Ali, who is the biggest scumbag of them all).
But when Hardy gets to fight in the UFC everybody is losing their mind.

Smart move by the UFC, Hardy is just a prelim fighter making his debut.

SJW journalists and fan will have to look elsewhere for their virtue signalling on this card, I'm afraid

The guy was charged and found guilty for fucks sake, im all for second chances and what not but everyone acting like media shouldnt cover it is a dumbass

He's a cage fighter.... Let him bang.... He doesn't have a high moral standing, cheer for him to get KO'd if you dislike him.

Agreed.

He's not running for office so who gives a shit? Even if he's a terrible person, what does that have to do with competing in a sport?

I don't really get the hate about Hardy,too.
Yeah, he did something bad, but he already served the sentence he got and is still getting enough shit for it. Not saying he should be in the UFC but you can't change it.
And what do you want him to do, if you don't even want him to compete in human cock-fighting.
And let's not forget that combat sport is full of scumbags and criminals. Somehow nobody cares about the fact that Floyd and many other fighters did the same thing or that Khabib has ties with dictators and other shady people.
Or that known criminals like Abu Aizatar are fighting in the UFC.
Hell, Abdul Razak Alhassan raped two woman and nobody gives a fuck when he fights.
(somehow all this shady fighters are managed by Ali, who is the biggest scumbag of them all).
But when Hardy gets to fight in the UFC everybody is losing their mind.

The cases are vastly differemt, and if proven guilty then yes I would like the scumbag to be out of the UFC.

Its not even the fact that he beat her, I can agree things happen, people make mistakes etc, but this dude harassed her for weeks after and during threatening to kill her and shit, its pretty obvious hes an egomanaic.

Mutiple investigations found him guilty of doing so, to me, that shows not a lack of remorse

And now hes being pushed, and you know what fuck that, I dont want another war Machine situation

Its bad for the sport

Dana and the UFC don't want all this overshadowing there first event on ESPN streaming service so have stopped him doing media. Maybe wasn't the best idea to put him on the first card.

Greg hardy is in the right place All those that hate him will be hoping someone puts a violent beating on him.

Greg be lovin smacking the taste out they hos mouths thats all- dana white

He was found guilty afrer mutiple investigations from different parties, which inculded harassing, and attempting to scare the girl he beat to not say anything.

Its pretty obvious the dude was guilty, and he most likely paid his ex off, or scared her off.

Mutiple investigations inculded this was all true
Well the charges were dismissed and who am I to judge a man that our own Judiciary system found innocent?

Back