Greg Hardy not at the Press Conference

There is definitely a price where you would probably take the money too. What the hell does that have to do with credibility...
How do we know she didn’t do it for the money in the first place? If she could be bought off was her word really worth anything in the first place?

How do we know she didn’t do it for the money in the first place? If she could be bought off was her word really worth anything in the first place?

The picutres of her injuries, and the mutiple invesagations that conculded all of this was true.

Well the charges were dismissed and who am I to judge a man that our own Judiciary system found innocent?

He wasnt found innocent, they found him guilty, and she decided not to keep the process going and they both settled.

The judge found him guilty, and mutiple investigations found him guilty of beating her, and then harassing her after the fact.

Gus served 15 months in prison for beating up a guy and his girlfriend after they confronted them for gus going through their shit while they were swimming

Yea I know.. really messed up.

I also know he was a teenager.

I also know since then he ain't done shit one of those rare turn his shit around stories.

The picutres of her injuries, and the mutiple invesagations that conculded all of this was true.

He wasnt found innocent, they found him guilty, and she decided not to keep the process going and they both settled.

The judge found him guilty, and mutiple investigations found him guilty of beating her, and then harassing her after the fact.

The man was found innocent in the end, now time to let him move on and start a new chapter in his life. Not sure why so many want to see the guy buried.

I think people are over reacting.

I think what people like Gus, Mark Hunt and Hughes did in their violent past are just as bad if not worse

I think people are over reacting.

I think what people like Gus, Mark Hunt and Hughes did in their violent past are just as bad if not worse
It's UFC who are overreacting. Guilty or not - let the guy speak for himself. Hiding him from the press is stupid at this point. Unless they are hoping he is losing the next two fights and gets cut. Otherwise, they aren't doing his career any favors. What, are they scared he'll get violent at some media guy?

The man was found innocent in the end, now time to let him move on and start a new chapter in his life. Not sure why so many want to see the guy buried.
U have to be trolling at this point.

He was not found innocent LMAO what is wrong with you
Ok maybe innocent was the wrong word, but the charges were dismissed and he’s a free man so why keep holding it over his head? We’ve all made mistakes, some bigger than others but truth is we don’t know the truth only what’s been reported in the media. How do we know she wasn’t a bad person and didn’t antagonize him first? We don’t know all the facts.

Is this tweet true? UFC never asked journalists to not ask about Hardy I think. UFC only told journalists ti ask questions relating to the UFC event they was promoting at the time.
Many fake journalists out there who think they can claim their interpetation as fact.

Hardy is not being promoted as something big like CM Punk was. UFC is treating him like any other guy that debuts on their roster, so NO, he shouldnt be at a presser IMO.
"Any other guy" doesn't co-main the inaugural ESPN card on his 4th pro fight, first with the UFC. While they may not be getting the promotional machine behind him, they very much are setting him up to be seen.

Stop lying. He was never found innocent and I think you know this. He was found guilty in a bench trial. He appealed and the victim was unwilling to continue cooperating (reached a settlement with Hardy). This is in no way a declaration of innocence.

Omg wtf arrest him for not showing up

I dont particularly like Hardy, but Im not against him fighting. hell, if anything this is the best chance of him getting what he prolly deserves - a good ass kicking. BUT - he's a shitty person, and did alot of shitty stuff, and at the end of the day folks just gotta realize people dont forget that. Know why he isnt in the NFL anymore? Has more to do with how he acts toward fellow players and there wives than he does with his court case. He played for the Cowboys after it and crossed a few too many lines and it was pretty much over for him. He'll be hearing about this shit the rest of his life until he acts like a man about it.

Back