Greg Hardy not at the Press Conference

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ahead of the UFC's anticipated debut on ESPN+, the UFC will hold a press conference with Dana White, Henry Cejudo, TJ Dillashaw, Alex Hernandez, and Donald Cerrone.

Normally you'll have Dana with the main and co main doing the press conference but you can't ask about Greg Hardy. MOD EDIT: Below tweet published 5 December 2018 and not in immediate run-up to FN 143

How will they keep him out of the media obligations?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are they gonna ask?
"Hey UFC, do you think it is morally correct to employ a man like Greg Hardy to fight in a cage? Aren't cage fighters supposed to be champions of justice and great role models for the kids?"

I like how there's people in the UFC who did way worse things and are forgiven and celebrated, but because this guy slapped a hoe he's Black Hitler.. MMA fans = bandwagoning fairweather clowns. If Greg Hardy goes on a tear and becomes champ you'll all suddenly be on his nuts and forget about this.

That are not journalists, that are shills.

Dana can't be bothered to stand up there and pretend he can't hear the questions.

What are they gonna ask?
"Hey UFC, do you think it is morally correct to employ a man like Greg Hardy to fight in a cage? Aren't cage fighters supposed to be champions of justice and great role models for the kids?"

Yeah reporters just want the ufc to confirm their moral-free philosophy for the sake of clarity

Ahead of the UFC's anticipated debut on ESPN+, the UFC will hold a press conference with Dana White, Henry Cejudo, TJ Dillashaw, Alex Hernandez, and Donald Cerrone.

Normally you'll have Dana with the main and co main doing the press conference but you can't ask about Greg Hardy.

im lost/ what is up with greg hardy

He's a cage fighter.... Let him bang.... He doesn't have a high moral standing, cheer for him to get KO'd if you dislike him.

Last edited:
What are they gonna ask?
The tweet is from a different event over a month ago

I don't blame them

Journalist: hey Greg, do you regret beating your GF?
Journalist: hey Greg, do you think it was a bad look to beat your GF?
Journalist: hey Greg, would you ever beat your GF again?

why would they bother having him up there?

you know some gimp like Ariel Helwani would be drooling to ask some controversial questions for attention

Ariel: Greg, how do you feel being on the same card with Rachael Ostrich, as she herself is someone who is a victim of domestic violence?
Sherdog: OMG, Ariel is such a good journalist. Hard hitting questions!!!!

What are they gonna ask?

I like how there's people in the UFC who did way worse things and are forgiven and celebrated, but because this guy slapped a hoe he's Black Hitler.. MMA fans = bandwagoning fairweather clowns. If Greg Hardy goes on a tear and becomes champ you'll all suddenly be on his nuts and forget about this.

I'm sure you guys would be okay with him if he raped or molested children too

I don't know if she really was a hoe but you don't hit women. And you don't call women hoes. Unless they are offcourse..

Greg Hardy did a lot more than "slap a ho." He's a bad guy. His actions were well known when Dana White signed him, and Dana knew exactly what he was getting into when he did so. The UFC is desperate to recoup WME's $4 Billion investment and frankly doesn't give a shit about bad publicity, including when it regards men physically abusing women.

But here's where it gets interesting. The ESPN deal is the biggest, most lucrative, far-reaching thing to ever happen to the UFC, and ESPN and Disney very much give a shit about it. As soon as ESPN airs a Greg Hardy fight, every victim's rights group in America will flood social media and real media with protests. Details about Hardy's past that no one wants to remember will splash across TV screens and ESPN's logo will be superimposed on the picture. Mickey Mouse is by far the most powerful force in all media. Don't be surprised if he flexes his muscles and makes this problem go away.

Normally you'll have Dana with the main and co main doing the press conference but you can't ask about Greg Hardy.

Is this tweet true? UFC never asked journalists to not ask about Hardy I think. UFC only told journalists ti ask questions relating to the UFC event they was promoting at the time.
Many fake journalists out there who think they can claim their interpetation as fact.

Hardy is not being promoted as something big like CM Punk was. UFC is treating him like any other guy that debuts on their roster, so NO, he shouldnt be at a presser IMO.

That are not journalists, that are shills.
Already this is why I hate them leaving fox for ESPN. I think espn is annoying with their political agenda they have running. Should be just sports, but it’s too corrupt.

Its a bit different for Dana to tell reporters not to ask about Greg Hardy at a press conference for a different card, but this is actually the card he is fighting on. Incredible.

Back