Greg Hardy not at the Press Conference

Greg Hardy did nothing wrong, if he had he would be in jail

Not in a federal case though. If he was arrested and charged as far as I know the victim can't just suddenly say "fuck it, I don't want to do this again, he paid me some money for my troubles and we're cool now".

This isn't small claims court, shit doesn't work that way in criminal court which is what makes this all very suspicious.

Fuck, Floyd Mayweather has a thousand times more money than Hardy and he still ended up in jail. This story does not compute and witness tampering and bribery are illegal.
He got sentenced by a judge, he appealed and wanted to be tried in front of a jury. The ex girlfriend never showed up to court.

Obviously we don't know the full story, but I don't think it's ridiculous to believe there was some exchange of money here

He got sentenced by a judge, he appealed and wanted to be tried in front of a jury. The ex girlfriend never showed up to court.

Obviously we don't know the full story, but I don't think it's ridiculous to believe there was some exchange of money here
Even if that was the case though wouldn't the prosecution have her transcripts from the original trial? So just keeps getting weirder, lol.

"Normally you'll have Dana with the main and co main doing the press conference but you can't ask about Greg Hardy. "

That's because Hardy is not in the main or co main event and fuck those already answered questions.

All I want to hear about is those 4 fighters present anyways.

Your gonna drag out some shit..I dont condone hitting a woman but that's not the story of the card. PC culture can fuck off.

I like how there's people in the UFC who did way worse things and are forgiven and celebrated, but because this guy slapped a hoe he's Black Hitler.. MMA fans = bandwagoning fairweather clowns. If Greg Hardy goes on a tear and becomes champ you'll all suddenly be on his nuts and forget about this.

You’re a fucking moron who thinks having a hostile attitude towards women makes you an edgy alpha male.

The guy comes from a level sport!

It’s really beneath him all this f level ufc stuff.

Mma fans n media should greet him like North Koreans greet their leader Kim Jong un

Already this is why I hate them leaving fox for ESPN. I think espn is annoying with their political agenda they have running. Should be just sports, but it’s too corrupt.

Yep, and they totally screwed up college football, too. You can hardly watch any bowl games if you don't pay for ESPN. It didn't used to be like that.

Prosecutors said that she completely disappeared so that she could not be subpoenaed for the appeal and that a settlement was reached between Hardy and his accuser.

https://nypost.com/2015/02/09/greg-hardy-case-dismissed-after-paid-off-accuser-disappears/

" Prosecutors dismissed domestic violence charges against Panthers defensive end and soon-to-be free agent Greg Hardy on Monday after they said the accuser in the case couldn’t be found."

"The dismissal happened just as Hardy’s appeal in the case was set to begin. Mecklenburg County district attorney Andrew Murray told the judge that officials attempted many times to contact the woman, but failed. Murray said the woman had reached a civil suit agreement with Hardy.
"

I'm ok with him fighting, I just don't like that they are giving him guys he will beat. Give him Stipe.

Hardy fucked in his life and deservedly lost his job because of it.
... But why would MMA journalists be bugging him about something that he did 3 years ago and already paid the repercussions for?
Dude lost his previous job and has been squeaky clean every since.

hardy lost his job in the nfl cause he wasnt good any more
  • Hardy was the leading sack leader for the Carolina Panthers in the 2013 season.
  • He spent pretty much the entirety of the 2014 seasons suspended because of his domestic abuse chargers.
  • Hardy was the 2nd leading sack leader for the Dallas Cowboys in the 2015 season, despite being suspended for 4 games for his domestic abuse chargers.
  • After the 2015 season he was released from the NFL.
Greg Hardy was an excellent player and was released purely because of his domestic abuse case.

Last edited:
Back