Goddess warrior Grimes: "dead serious about wanting to train for the UFC"

Expand upon how I am being a 'cunt'? I haven't even said anything all that serious. I love Grimes and I am having fun. In fact I would say in general I try my best to be respectful to people here at all times. I'm not patting myself on the back for anything. How you came to that conclusion is beyond me. If anything other people are more pointing out that they aren't feminists than I am that I am a feminist. I don't care how people feel, I care how people act. As long as you show others respect and don't hurt them you can think what you want and I love you. You seem hate filled and I am sorry for whatever happened to make you that way.

you posted it and then like 2 posts later stated how you should have realized sherdog would dislike grimes (subtext being because we're all misogynistic animals). You so quickly jumped on it it made me think you posted this thread just to show us how hip and progressive you are...

you posted it and then like 2 posts later stated how you should have realized sherdog would dislike grimes. You so quickly jumped on it it made me think you posted this thread just to show us how hip you are...
If you want me to make it abundantly clear that I am not hip I just called a Cheetah Girls song a legit masterpiece. If the thought that someone wants to feel hip offends you to the point of calling them a cunt I think that is an issue I can't be held responsible for.

ftctgnonnuoivbmmludn.jpg

If you want me to make it abundantly clear that I am not hip I just called a Cheetah Girls song a legit masterpiece. If the thought that someone wants to feel hip offends you to the point of calling them a cunt I think that is an issue I can't be held responsible for.
cunt gets a bad wrap in north america. I meant it more the way the brits use it. Not very harshly at all

on the topic of feminism? or grimes?
Well, I would say in general. This is kind of a tangent but oh well. I think that there just isn't a space nowadays for people to express their feelings in a non combative way. This doesn't inherently relate to sherdog but it is among the most hostile places I've posted. This is of course a forum for fighting so it doesn't surprise me. I just find it kind of sad this thread is going to be like 10 pages of ripping on me when all I said was I love Grimes because she is a feminist icon.

Wow, guys actually like this?

No wonder homosexuality is on the rise.

I listen to DMX to offset my homosexual tendencies. Which, now that I think about it, could be bad since his songs have subtle homosexual messages.

Agree to disagree. :)
I'm not clueless on the subject as you implied before. I was definitely sympathetic for feminism, being a third world leftwing individual who praises fairness and liberty. I started disliking it with Rebecca Watson being a little cunt on that elevator situation, when I was hardcore atheist online, and then watch a bunch of atheists shit and piss all over richard dawkins for speaking against her... and then when my wife went to a public college, I saw these radical marxist feminists, lots of college professors, try to fill her head and her friends with bullshit. then I saw my male friends and acquaintances who were trying to HELP the slut marches, being publicly humilliated both online and IRL. I have absolutely no love for their ideas, and I despise the bullshit these celebrities and politicians say just to get on feminism's good side. you probably live somewhere where none of the bullshit is happening, but when people put bad ideas forth, especially in underdeveloped countries, it affects people directly.

So what happens when another girl beats the brakes off her on a world stage?

She gets a KO or TKO loss on her record? Then makes a song about it???

I'm not clueless on the subject as you implied before. I was definitely sympathetic for feminism, being a third world leftwing individual who praises fairness and liberty. I started disliking it with Rebecca Watson being a little cunt on that elevator situation, when I was hardcore atheist online, and then watch a bunch of atheists shit and piss all over richard dawkins for speaking against her... and then when my wife went to a public college, I saw these radical marxist feminists, lots of college professors, try to fill her head and her friends with bullshit. then I saw my male friends and acquaintances who were trying to HELP the slut marches, being publicly humilliated both online and IRL. I have absolutely no love for their ideas, and I despise the bullshit these celebrities and politicians say just to get on feminism's good side. you probably live somewhere where none of the bullshit is happening, but when people put bad ideas forth, especially in underdeveloped countries, it affects people directly.
I am sure you are very well informed on the subject. I tend to have a little bit too much fun in jest. I didn't mean to truly imply you were ignorant (although your short reply could lead me to assume). I strongly disagree with almost you said in this post but I don't want to take it any further. I respect your opinion though, obviously.

I don't listen to grimes music or anything but i've heard some dope remixes. Interesting to see i suppose.

Teach her to pivot and she'll whoop PVZ.

I don't listen to grimes music or anything but i've heard some dope remixes. Interesting to see i suppose.

Teach her to pivot and she'll whoop PVZ.

Four Tet is the best, I love that track.

I could see her being the Matt Lindland of Womens MMA.

Back