Goddess warrior Grimes: "dead serious about wanting to train for the UFC"

Well, I would say in general. This is kind of a tangent but oh well. I think that there just isn't a space nowadays for people to express their feelings in a non combative way. This doesn't inherently relate to sherdog but it is among the most hostile places I've posted. This is of course a forum for fighting so it doesn't surprise me. I just find it kind of sad this thread is going to be like 10 pages of ripping on me when all I said was I love Grimes because she is a feminist icon.

there's space, even on sherdog, for expressing intellectual thought; you just have to dig a bit, find the right people, which is the case for external [external to the dawg] thoughts, too.

i wouldn't consider grimes an icon in any sense though. not in music, within academic discourse, msm, etc.

there's space, even on sherdog, for expressing intellectual thought; you just have to dig a bit, find the right people, which is the case for external [external to the dawg] thoughts, too.

i wouldn't consider grimes an icon in any sense though. not in music, within academic discourse, msm, etc.
She's without a doubt a style icon. Her influence on feminist fashion has been tremendous.

I feel bad for shives. look at her judgemental face. she knows she can shit on everything he does and still come out as morally superior. imagine having that relationship with someone.

It's a mentally abusive relationship for sure. You can tell she gets off on emasculating him. Shives prides himself on being a male feminist, but his wife denies him that identity and calls him a misogynist anyways, which has to eat at his soul.

It's a mentally abusive relationship for sure. You can tell she gets off on emasculating him. Shives prides himself on being a male feminist, but his wife denies him that identity and calls him a misogynist anyways, which has to eat at his soul.
Is shives like a word for a man in a relationship with a feminist? Like instead of wives? lol

Jello would be so disappointed.
I_joke_around_a_lot_by_Bilbo1988.jpg

Is shives like a word for a man in a relationship with a feminist? Like instead of wives? lol
oh man you won the internet. there's a guy called steve shives, he is an atheist+ kind of guy. but yeah it should totally describe an emasculated man having an abusive relationship with a radical feminist... you got it right

most internet feminist are full of shit anyway; they haven't read anything, nor do they participate in, or part of, feminist activities. when i was on dating websites i would see a lot of 'ppl of color only/feminist only', and then they'd message me. it's best to not get worked up.

most internet feminist are full of shit anyway; they haven't read anything, nor do they participate in, or part of, feminist activities. when i was on dating websites i would see a lot of 'ppl of color only/feminist only', and then they'd message me. it's best to not get worked up.
I would say in general most people don't truly dive into the things they use to label themselves with. That doesn't make feminism an issue, it's really just an issue with cultural capital and how we encourage it. But you can't blame someone for wanting to be a part of something.

No, but that's not a bad idea. Heh. Shives is the last name of Steve Shives, a Youtube personality and self-proclaimed member of the 'Atheism Plus' community. Atheism Plus, if you don't know, is basically atheism fused together with a bunch of social justice related causes, namely feminism. Shives' wife berates him for liking Angel over Buffy and other trivial matters.

No, but that's not a bad idea. Heh. Shives is the last name of Steve Shives, a Youtube personality and self-proclaimed member of the 'Atheism Plus' community. Atheism Plus, if you don't know, is basically atheism fused together with a bunch of social justice related causes, namely feminism. Shives' wife berates him for liking Angel over Buffy and other trivial matters.
but seriously buffy is a far superior tv show to angel. he must hate women for sure

I would say in general most people don't truly dive into the things they use to label themselves with. That doesn't make feminism an issue, it's really just an issue with cultural capital and how we encourage it. But you can't blame someone for wanting to be a part of something.

no, not at all, especially an idea advocating equality for all.

internet feminists aren't anywhere near as bad as internet anti-fems aka Youtube posters.
Biggest bunch of turds on the earth.

do you think he's a cuckold?

Back