Goddess warrior Grimes: "dead serious about wanting to train for the UFC"

Honestly dude it's WMMA. Ronda mastered it with like 2 judo throws and an armbar
dont be "that guy"..... youre better than that

Pretty much everyone. It's detrimental to women and men alike. 2nd wave feminism was great, 3rd wave feminism is mostly clueless 18 year old girls on tumblr and twitter that demand equal rights even though they have them. Then you have the incredibly beta males that identify as feminists thinking it'll get them laid.

Then you delve even deeper into it and you get a bunch of sexual deviants that are complaining that they can't showcase blue armpit hair and saying it's an equal rights issue.
I don't know that it is detrimental to women, really. Of course 18 year olds on twitter and tumblr are going to get the message of anything wrong and come off as obnoxious. Why does that bother you? Beta males I don't really know what that stuff means, and I hate the discussion surrounding it. You having an issue with someone wanting to show their armpit hair doesn't speak to a problem with feminism, it just means you find feminists annoying. You may find them annoying for a variety of reasons and I respect that but to me that doesn't equate to them being cancerous. I find Brock Lesnar fans annoying but they aren't cancerous.

It seems like men are especially bothered by this new brand of feminism for reasons that amount to as much as: "ew" or "shut up". But this really isn't the space to go into such things and I respect your opinion as always.

You're telling me Seagal wouldn't have been three division champ in UFC?

200.gif

IDK who grimes is. I know what modern feminism looks like and it's horrible. I know what atheism+ looked like, I know how brazilian colleges look like, I know what the law looks like. a feminism icon is not something anyone needs right now. if it's harmless, it's bullshit and if it's effective, it's harmful.
Agree to disagree. :)

lol this thread is gonna deliver the lols. Ts acting like an elitist cunt in here, pretending everyone else is too misogynistic to like this grime woman when reallly most of us just havent heard of her. Add in the fact that he seems to be patting himself on the back for being a "3rd wave" feminist (whatever the fuck that is). Oh man, this is gonna be good!

Awesome I love seeing people with a skewed perception of fighting thinking they can do it. My favorite part is when they realize that there is a plateau and most people never get past a certain level.

I don't know that it is detrimental to women, really. Of course 18 year olds on twitter and tumblr are going to get the message of anything wrong and come off as obnoxious. Why does that bother you? Beta males I don't really know what that stuff means, and I hate the discussion surrounding it. You having an issue with someone wanting to show their armpit hair doesn't speak to a problem with feminism, it just means you find feminists annoying. You may find them annoying for a variety of reasons and I respect that but to me that doesn't equate to them being cancerous. I find Brock Lesnar fans annoying but they aren't cancerous.

It seems like men are especially bothered by this new brand of feminism for reasons that amount to as much as: "ew" or "shut up". But this really isn't the space to go into such things and I respect your opinion as always.

it should be pointed out that, although there are changes from generation to generation, the majority of people this age are looking. . . looking not just at themselves, but looking to the world, and given a tumblr i think our parents-parents would've posted half-thought-out ideas/stupid shit, too.

also, i don't mind armpit hair. shave your legs though.

lol this thread is gonna deliver the lols. Ts acting like an elitist cunt in here, pretending everyone else to to misogynistic to like this grime woman when reallly most of us just havent heard of her. Add in the fact that he seems to be patting himself on the back for being a "3rd wave" feminist (whatever the fuck that is). Oh man, this is gonna be good!
Expand upon how I am being a 'cunt'? I haven't even said anything all that serious. I love Grimes and I am having fun. In fact I would say in general I try my best to be respectful to people here at all times. I'm not patting myself on the back for anything. How you came to that conclusion is beyond me. If anything other people are more pointing out that they aren't feminists than I am that I am a feminist. I don't care how people feel, I care how people act. As long as you show others respect and don't hurt them you can think what you want and I love you. You seem hate filled and I am sorry for whatever happened to make you that way.

I seriously entered this thread thinking it was about Miko Grimes because shes crazy enough to do it

this thread going to do jurassic world numbers

if we can keep it in the ufc forum

Back