Goddess warrior Grimes: "dead serious about wanting to train for the UFC"

grimes is not mainstream, so all acting like you've never heard of her aren't exactly special.
She is not like selena gomez who has her songs written by old men in suits.

Selena Gomez, now that's a real singer.

She needs to shut up and pour Don Frye a whiskey

Selena Gomez, now that's a real singer.
not only did you post a gomez song, you posted her worst one.
ugh.
The writers were off their game when they wrote that one.

Spike was the character I liked the least in Buffy... The whole Buffy/Spike relationship was also not very convincing (unlike Angel, Spike doesn't have a soul... but then he starts developing genuine human motions... kinda weak). On the other hand, Giles was a great character, but they didn't develop him as they could, imo. In almost all episodes he's just there to deliver information. Too bad, I think he was a character with great potential.
I definitely agree with giles, and it would be even better to do a spin off with him because he is a watcher and there's a whole hierarchy and things that don't go explained.

rick-walking-dead.gif

OT: Who?

So because this weirdo LARPs as a medieval knight (I guess?) she thinks she can actually compete in a combat sport?

I mean wmma is shit but I'd watch her get wrecked in a minute for the lulz.

I just noticed those poor people trying to enjoy a race while she's spazzing out in the stands.

This thread was posted in the wrong forum mate, wanting to train for the UFC isn't UFC related. I also want to train for the UFC, and i'm actually winning fights, but i can' post about it here.

I would love to roll with Grimes, mount her and whisper in her ears "You're not Carly Rae Jepsen." repeatedly

you see, dogshit like this is why we have to put up with words like 'mansplaining' becoming a thing.

you're 100% fucking shook because women dare to have opinions on things and yet you have the gall to say that there's no need for feminism in the western world...

you're a fucking insecure moron bro.

Wow, that was a corny post. Nothing more cringeworthy than a male feminist, except maybe one of the 'Gays 4 Palestine' people.

Back