Goddess warrior Grimes: "dead serious about wanting to train for the UFC"

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
tumblr_m1rkua380r1qa53f4o1_r1_500.gif

http://pitchfork.com/news/66200-listen-to-grimes-new-song-medieval-warfare-from-suicide-squad/

"During the interview, she told Lowe, among other things, that she’s “dead serious” about wanting to train for the UFC; she doesn’t hold out hope of actually making the mixed martial arts fighting circuit."

Give Claire 4 weeks TDD training and she's art angel champion of the world. In all seriousness this would be incredible as she is an icon for feminine strength and feminism in general. She is a big supporter of WMMA and would be a great ambassador for women fighting. I doubt it will materialize into anything though. Still love you Grimes.
void0-12.gif
void0-12.gif
void0-12.gif

oh look, we have a female CM Punk wannabe

'In all seriousness this would be incredible as she is an icon for feminine strength and feminism in general.'

<bball1>

Of course hipster OP would be a Grimes fan rofl

<36>

The fastest growing sport in the world, ladies and gentlemen. My little nephew wants to train UFC too.

if she is an icon for feminism, I hope she stays the fuck away from my MMA

oh look, we have a female CM Punk wannabe
Except Grimes is supremely talented.

Here is what I call the collage of ignorance:

'In all seriousness this would be incredible as she is an icon for feminine strength and feminism in general.'

<bball1>
>Modern day feminism

uci9ISe.gif
Of course hipster OP would be a Grimes fan rofl

<36>
if she is an icon for feminism, I hope she stays the fuck away from my MMA

I have no idea what this is. If i had to guess, some actress from new movie suicide squad said she interested in mma and someone made a thread about it?

So what happens when another girl beats the brakes off her on a world stage?

Oh goodness, I should have realized Grimes would send sherbros into a panic. This thread is going to be hate filled sher ignorance at its finest.

Back