Goddess warrior Grimes: "dead serious about wanting to train for the UFC"

I am sure you are very well informed on the subject. I tend to have a little bit too much fun in jest. I didn't mean to truly imply you were ignorant (although your short reply could lead me to assume). I strongly disagree with almost you said in this post but I don't want to take it any further. I respect your opinion though, obviously.
we cool, I went a little ranty there... I get a little emotional sometimes over it

IDK who grimes is. I know what modern feminism looks like and it's horrible. I know what atheism+ looked like, I know how brazilian colleges look like, I know what the law looks like. a feminism icon is not something anyone needs right now. if it's harmless, it's bullshit and if it's effective, it's harmful.

Atheism Plus

61il8Eg.jpg

Speaks for itself. <41>

we cool, I went a little ranty there... I get a little emotional sometimes over it
It's honestly no worries at all. I learned a long time ago that if I were to have an issue with everyone I disagreed with politically the world would be much too small for my liking. We all tend to get ranty over things we are passionate about.

Im pretty sure you can delete ur hipster thread
I've asked you this like three times but I am still curious why you call me a hipster? I a mostly curious because I genuinely find your insight on fighting to be really great.

I listen to DMX to offset my homosexual tendencies. Which, now that I think about it, could be bad since his songs have subtle homosexual messages.

Subtle?

"motherfucker, I'll rip your butthole out of place." - DMX

Atheism Plus

61il8Eg.jpg

Speaks for itself. <41>
I feel bad for shives. look at her judgemental face. she knows she can shit on everything he does and still come out as morally superior. imagine having that relationship with someone.

I've asked you this like three times but I am still curious why you call me a hipster? I a mostly curious because I genuinely find your insight on fighting to be really great.

Its just teasing for the most part. Its not derogatory or anything. I just find ur tastes to be hipsterish.

I honestly dont know much about Grimes but one of my ex's friend was a huge fan of her and she was just as hipster as it got, wearing scarves during summer, lensless glasses, flannel 24/7 etc.

Welp we've out ranked the gayness of Conor love threads, seriously sherdog what the fuck,

Its just teasing for the most part. Its not derogatory or anything. I just find ur tastes to be hipsterish.

I honestly dont know much about Grimes but one of my ex's friend was a huge fan of her and she was just as hipster as it got, wearing scarves during summer, lensless glasses, flannel 24/7 etc.
Well, I could see how Grimes could fall into that sub category but I think her last album was really poppy and like almost radio friendly. I don't like scarves or flannel much :p I am just always curious how taste in fights can be hipsterish.

Back