• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP GLORY Heavyweight Grand Prix: Sat. March 9 at 12pm ET/9am PT/18:00 CET, PBP Thread

Who wins the GLORY Heavyweight Grand Prix?

• Total voters
Abena got too content early in letting Babez work him to the ropes and the damage really forced Abena to clearly struggle as the fight went on. I feel like Abena is a few adjustments from taking a rematch but that might just be my bias since I know him more.

The one thing I notice is kickboxers and Thai fighters are probably the toughest in competition competitors out of the combat sports. Every single fight their shins, legs, head, body and arms get absolutely SHREDDED.

Kebab has quite good cardio considering how out of shape he looks.
He looks like a dad who drinks beers and grills but would you look at his determination and how much he wanted that win.

I didn't like how he turned away so much but very impressive comeback after that initial round.

I hope Rico comes out here and storms Levi with authority.... I think the whole kickboxing world knows he's primed to win this if he fights safe since Levi was gassed badly in the 2nd round.

An aggressive Rico would be more of a statement.

I hope Rico comes out here and storms Levi with authority.... I think the whole kickboxing world knows he's primed to win this if he fights safe since Levi was gassed badly in the 2nd round.

I hope you jinx it and Rico loses, I can't stand another year of non activity at HW

Rico probably gonna coast to a decision again making it a pretty bland Grand Prix.

If someone get's a KO then that will help a bit. Otherwise this just doesn't quite have the vibe of old K-1 WGP.

This is either a squash match or a war..I don't think it can be any other way..

Back