GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

I must say I think they have made a big improvement in terms of marketing/build-up/production into the event. The "Inside Glory week" series in the past really didn't cut it for me, and probably not for most people.

damn fucking cringe shit at the church...not a big fan of these new edit style of Glory....

damn fucking cringe shit at the church...not a big fan of these new edit style of Glory....

even with all the music, the badass knockouts, the cutting in and out.. it was cringey as fuck

imagine actually recording that shit lmao

I did like the "first he was dancing...then he was sleeping" tho

even with all the music, the badass knockouts, the cutting in and out.. it was cringey as fuck

This mockery belongs to a French company, but Glory could have rejected it. Not very smart.

I like the Pereira part a lot tho.

Of course a lot of things involving Doumbe will be cringey. But let's be real, he is one of the fighters that has increased his following the most during 2020, and gets a lot of fan engagement.

Balli has never impressed me, but tonight is not in his good shape. I know he took the fight on short notice, but didn"t he train at all in the winter holidays? He was set anyway to make his debut next event.

Pacas, also, I expected much better from him, normally he is gasing out later.

So far very unconvincing fight.

holy shit

looked like he couldnt believe it first lol

KURWAAAAA

balli got a fucking chin on him tho, that was a nasty kick

Yep, Pacas was winning the fight anyway, he has done well with the kicks and tonight his punching didn"t look inferior. Balli tonight was a complete hamburger, hasn"t imposed superior boxing skills.

Like I said, they are both lucky to be in Glory. But Pacas in the end did pretty well and wins can bring wins.

i swear i expected a high kick KO
he was sent out of the ring lol

Balli did not look physically prepared for this fight. He had the lead hook and leg kicks working for him but no gas to keep it going in the third round. Looked like he gave up from exhaustion.

i swear i expected a high kick KO
he was sent out of the ring lol
He felt very comfortable, no aggression from the opponent. Pacas had a better tactic tonight of dosing his effort, but he was in very comfortable position all the fight. Balli didn"t really hurt him.

I don"t think Pacas was rusty at all.

Have you noticed most of the women are pretty with mask? <45>

Anyone else having trouble paying for the PPV?
can't order it in Peru :(
They had a contract with fox over here but not anymore. Anyone has a stream?

I was honestly willing to pay, the org is in need and card is stacked. Order it if you can guys.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble paying for the PPV?
I did on the Glory website after logging in it didn't give me an option to pay for it, went back to the main page then clicked to buy again after being logged in and it gave me the options to pay. Used Paypal no problem.

Back