GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

So this is tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) for us here in North America?

Right! Starts in 3 hours from now?

Last edited:
Starting right now, with Balli vs. Pacas. Balli is not a great heavyweight but owns better boxing skills (not fantastic, ok). On the other hand, Pacas is "physical" and not so gifted. They are respectable figthers, but I guess they have low chances to make some noise.

Whoever wins, I guess that will move higher in the rankings.

They should offer us a good fight, because they should consider themselves lucky to be in Glory!

Balli represents Turkey tonight, but in fact he is from the Netherlands.

At least Balli is young...

Last edited:
hoping that Vakhitov come to this one with his hand in condition to fight, he beats Alex Pereira with a good hand
Now we see only what Vakhitov is made of. I want to support Vakhitov, but in fact he deserves losing being a "half paper" champion like Verhoeven! I mean, I love both Rico and Artem, but they both got some controversional decisions. At least the Russian was not as lucky as Rico... Though in my opinion Verhoeven has had tougher fights than Vakhitov!

Pereira has no controversial wins on his resume as a champion. He was exposed in the past but never as a Glory champion.

hoping that Vakhitov come to this one with his hand in condition to fight, he beats Alex Pereira with a good hand

Damn, how long did he not fight? Not sure bout the inactivity. Just look at Badr, McGregor etc. when they fight after a long break.

Let's see what Pereira is made of. He seems to have trouble with close-range punch exchanges. If Vakhitov manages to pressure him into a corner he will have a difficult time. But physically he should have quite a reach advantage to use to his advantage.

Damn, how long did he not fight? Not sure bout the inactivity. Just look at Badr, McGregor etc. when they fight after a long break.
Vakhitov is a different fighter than those though. But if he fights like he did against Ilunga I don't think he has a good chance.

Rico checking the ring, last time Badr checked the ring and lost.

Khbabez is 2 and a half priced to beat Rigters. Good price to be tried, though he may not be 100%. In my opinion Rigters, too, who could have been in vacation....

Let's see what Pereira is made of. He seems to have trouble with close-range punch exchanges. If Vakhitov manages to pressure him into a corner he will have a difficult time. But physically he should have quite a reach advantage to use to his advantage.
Kyshenko stopped him in the past, but Pereira has good mental now.

Balli has fought in Romania, he is Dutch of Turkish origin actually.

The Slovak Pacas in Enfusion in the Netherlands

Normally this should go 3 rounds. The result will depend a lot on the condition of Pacas.

They have problems with the ring, getting fixed now. Come on, I am sleeping!

Back