GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

I would be interested if glory did cut a deal with rise or if it is because they could not guarantee Petpanomrung a fight within 60 days. I know under the old glory people like sittichai had no exclusive deals with glory having scheduling rights were they could refuse to let him fight else where if they gave him a fight within 60 days of the proposed bout in another organization
IIRC they also blocked Pet from fighting outside of Glory once. Could be wrong though

IIRC they also blocked Pet from fighting outside of Glory once. Could be wrong though
that was because glory was never contacted about that fight before hand. Sittichai and Petpanomrung were both put on the world solider event without notifying glory which breaks the contract as glory has first right of refusal. If I recall correctly the fights were announced and a poster out a few days before Glory's legal team received a letter from a Thai Army general saying the fighters were being used on the event which was never going to end well

Bring it on. Glad to see so many others are for sure going to give Glory their hard earned dollars. Supporting the best sport ever.

I would be interested if glory did cut a deal with rise or if it is because they could not guarantee Petpanomrung a fight within 60 days. I know under the old glory people like sittichai had no exclusive deals with glory having scheduling rights were they could refuse to let him fight else where if they gave him a fight within 60 days of the proposed bout in another organization
I'm sure that played a role, but RISE did mention partnering with GLORY to exchange fighters specifically.

Damn, Son. It's been a long time since I was that much hyped for a combat sports event. I havent payed for PPV Events since the Rico x Hari 2 Event but this one I will definitely buy.

So happy to see Glory doing well. I didn't expect Jamal x Rico that soon.

Ben Saddik and Plazibat are out.

Last edited:
141039946_3668293736585300_389228952706687733_o.jpg

137209340_3634293583318649_6781430361680142514_o.jpg

137025951_3631572583590749_5314836500055559526_o.jpg

Last edited:
Itay Gershon (ISR) vs Guerric Billet (FRA)
Lightweight Bout (154 lbs / 70 kg)

This fight is off Gershon is unable to make the event as flights out of Israel are shut down.

Official fight card

Only 1 day left. Official partners are: FITE (US), Spike (Netherlands), La Sueur (France) and Sport Extra (Romania).

z9kfFoK.jpeg

Glory should measure the testosterone level of this clown. You take a good look at the picture! <Lmaoo>

5CkT6W1.jpg

K1pPOiC.jpg

sYnVevR.jpg

Glory should measure the testosterone level of this clown. You take a good look at the picture! <Lmaoo>

5CkT6W1.jpg

K1pPOiC.jpg

sYnVevR.jpg

Was about to post it, lmao the way he just threw his pants in murthel's face.
This fight will be crazy, although not a huge fan of either but they really hate each other.

Was about to post it, lmao the way he just threw his pants in murthel's face.
This fight will be crazy, although not a huge fan of either but they really hate each other.
<Lmaoo>The clown in the 1st photo... And Doumbe, Murthel and Pereira really have some crazy gestures in them!

Last edited:
Back