• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

Yeah how do you justify that?

At worst Alex won 2 and in a lot of minds he won 3 rounds (I had him 3-2) but it was close; no way it was 5-0 for either guy.

Yeah i wanted Alex to win but to score it 5-0 is mind boggling, thank god he was the only one.

It was 3-2 regardless of you people had winning, it was extremely close. I said Artem had won because i thought they'd be swayed by Alex getting hit a few times in the last few rounds but i had Alex ahead.

Rico should slaughter this guy. How did he beat Levi??

Pereira is very successful, almost toe-to-toe. And also because of his reach. But I am pretty convinced in the heavyweight divisions doesn"t hold the best power. Then it"s when you need movement.

Hopefully Ricco wins quickly so I can go get things done.

I think if you score punches to the gloves as block = no score, Vakhitov won. But even when he landed on the gloves, his head was visibly rocked most of the time, so should score as efective strikes IMO.

it was that close, Glory should book an instant rematch.

It was one of the closest 5-round matches. In the round won by Pereira which made the difference, 2 judges scored for Vakhitov and 3 for Pereira. And it was exactly the round we all though it"s balanced. So we even said it"s 2-2 but also 3-1 possibly.

Rico should slaughter this guy. How did he beat Levi??

Too inexperienced i think. He had no clue what to do with the pressure and constant body shots.

That and he hit Khbabez with a few shots and looked as if to say "How are you still standing?" When you're inexperienced and your normal stuff isn't working it's very hard to adjust.

I think if you score punches to the gloves as block = no score, Vakhitov won. But even when he landed on the gloves, his head was visibly rocked most of the time, so should score as efective strikes IMO.
Vakhitov landed more more precisely, his punching also looks superior. I think he has the chance to do better in a rematch, he was injured and did not fight for 2 years or so.

GO, KHBABEZ, GOOOOOOO! Another shitty tournament for Rico, but the hope dies last. <45>

I mean not just that Rico is not fighting any contender, but he also gets old Gerges and out of shape Khbabez.

Vakhitov landed more more precisely, his punching also looks superior. I think he has the chance to do better in a rematch, he was injured and did not fight for 2 years or so.
I agree but the volume from Pereira was higher. I also don't think a fight against Rico makes sense. Should be a rematch.

Opponent does not look gay enough, which means he wont find Ricco attractive, so he'll be aggressive and KO Ricco, easy

I agree but the volume from Pereira was higher. I also don't think a fight against Rico makes sense. Should be a rematch.
Yes, but the volume from Pereira was not really that impressive in terms of power and consistency. Actually his consistency came when he needed to win the rounds. So proves a good IQ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back