• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

I think 2 rounds each. Last round should determine the result

3-1 Pereira, but very likely it's 2-2. Close rounds.

They have to give it to Vakhitov now, clearly, this fight proved for Pereira that he has some limits and his previous losses sustain this.

His movement for example is really overrated. Somehow he knocked people out.

Valtellini is a joke tonight, he sees Rigters and Pereira in the 5th one.

Well regardless of the decision a lot of people will call robbery. I think with dutch judges Vakhitov takes it. Vakhitov took a lot of punches on the gloves, but they still had an impact. In dutch judges eyes it was probably not scoring.

They have to give it to Vakhitov now, clearly, this fight proved for Pereira that he has some limits and his previous losses sustain this.

His movement for example is really overrated. Somehow he knocked people out.

Valtellini is a joke tonight, he sees Rigters and Pereira in the 5th one.

lol clearly is abit of a stretch stop being a pereira hater.

Vakhitov looked great, just like he did before the injuries. Close fight they can run this back for sure.
I think LHW is more interesting for Pereira than MW he cleared that out already.

How - he's patient and efficient, throws tight punches and as knockout power. Give me that over fancy and flashy
Until he fights somebody really technical like Vakhitov (Kyshenko is upper) or a great mover like Adesanya.

Who would have thought? I expected more from Levin and Mineev to have the better career... These 3 were the top Russian kickboxers after Karaev many years ago, though Karaev and Mineev failed!

Looks awkward and stiff
You don’t have to be flashy. Use the basics correctly
some people are like that - and in the end he's killing it against the best in kickboxing and stiffening other great fighters. He works off the jab, straight, tight punches and has gotten better with his kicks and that knee up the middle.

lol clearly is abit of a stretch stop being a pereira hater.
I am not a Pereira hater, why do you think that? Before the fight I didn"t know who to support, plus Vakhitov was saved by the judges before. In the fight I started to support Vakhitov, his style is nicer and has looked just better tonight.

Back