• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

I find the way pereira fights so ugly. Hopefully Bakhitov wins. His hands are looking nice and sharp plus his head kicks

Pereira should stop fighting without protecting his face, it"s the LHW and things will change. Maybe not tonight, but in the future... If Glory would bring some more LWHs though!
Someone with a fresh link?

It is working again.

Good round grom Vakhitov. Took a few knees but he’s landing lots of punches

They should bring an aggressor like Lambagiu for him. Lambagiu is not as technical as Doumbe, but can knock him out.

tenor.gif

I find the way pereira fights so ugly. Hopefully Bakhitov wins. His hands are looking nice and sharp plus his head kicks
He fights like it"s "bare knuckle". Not really technical like Adesanya. His movement is overrated.

Ilunga still beat him Vakhitov straight. And not prime Ilunga.

2-1 Vakhitov, right? Pereira not looking so dominant in the LHW.

Pereira asked how many rounds left, he is tired.

With an ugly style
Kyshenko also KOed Pereira. Pereira has many losses on his resume, even in Glory before this great streak.

In my opinion you have to be a very technical fighter to keep legacy. And Adesanya has this, Pereira less.

Ilunga still beat him Vakhitov straight. And not prime Ilunga.

2-1 Vakhitov, right? Pereira not looking so dominant in the LHW.
Ilunga was the unluckiest fighter. Had so many close fights that couldn’t have went either way but the he decisions always went against him

I think it could be 2-2, I don"t think Artem has snatched it...

But notice Vakhitov in "our" eyes won a balanced round! The 4th round was not really balanced.

Back