Glory 24 Denver [9th Oct] - OFFICIAL THREAD

If Marcus is injured then Im fine with this. Levin will be a good return fight, as with his style he is not likely to give Schilling another concussion.

Simon and joe schilling just told me glory is not gonna be around in 2016

I dont mind it, hopefully Schilling is able to make Levin fight.

Boring recycled match. Joe should have to win the contender tournament rather than getting a straight match

a trilogy rubber match is a boring recycled match? god DAMN you are an idiot; worst poster this board has ever had imo :rolleyes:

Simon and Schilling are both sitting here with me you are all liars.

I'm over here chillin with Tim Hughes and he's not too enthusiastic about this forum member jacking his catch phrase....

a trilogy rubber match is a boring recycled match? god DAMN you are an idiot; worst poster this board has ever had imo :rolleyes:

JJ, you contribute a lot to this subforum. Please dont get yourself banned because Bang gets on your nerves.

Does anyone else think that Schilling vs Levin being the biggest fight in Kickboxing right now is just a sign that the sport fucking sucks?

I'm trying my best to be excited about this but I'm just not.

We were spoiled by K-1 in the past...

Does anyone else think that Schilling vs Levin being the biggest fight in Kickboxing right now is just a sign that the sport fucking sucks?

I would hardly call Schilling vs Levin 3 the biggest fight in kickboxing now. Surely Sittichai vs RvR is bigger (feels bigger to me anyways)

I would hardly call Schilling vs Levin 3 the biggest fight in kickboxing now. Surely Sittichai vs RvR is bigger (feels bigger to me anyways)
Potentially, but no announced date and Sittichai seems to be booked up elsewhere for the rest of the year. I'm speaking specifically about actual announced fights with a date.

Remember anticipating Buakaw vs Masato II?

LOL who is calling this the biggest fight?

It's really simple Glory has 4 or 5 world class kickboxers left with Holzken, Ristie, RvR and Levin (i don't know Petrosyans status). So ofcourse they're going to hype it up as "fight of the year" each time one of those guys fight, regardless of the opponent.

LOL who is calling this the biggest fight?

It's really simple Glory has 4 or 5 world class kickboxers left with Holzken, Ristie, RvR and Levin (i don't know Petrosyans status)

there are more then that.

What other big fight is scheduled?

Probably this one:

11921666_516950121797264_5596723633250367721_n.jpg

I must have missed that very official looking flyer. What's the date for that fight again?

I think you're missing the point...

difference being that K1 cards were far less often then glory show, or other kickboxing events for that matter.

Back